Chapter 45

*1 year later*

Lia POV

So much has happened these last 2 years. I lost my high school sweetheart, i gave my heart to Anthony and he's been holding it down. Me and Jai had baby showers together. She had a baby boy named Levi. I had a baby girl named Lexi. She's a beautiful Darkskin baby but had the face of Al'dre. Me and Anthony got engaged. We're planning on getting married in a few months.

Jaila POV

Me and Tonio been getting along really well. He takes Levi everywhere he goes. The park, the store, he even asked his boss if he can bring Levi to work with him. Goals ❤. I saved up bail money for Rakir, but he got out and started a new life. He moved to Oklahoma and made up with his mother. We still talk over the phone.

Levi has the same color eyes as his father. All the girls gonna hit on him when he grows up.

Tonio POV

I love my family to death. Every since i had my son Levi, i put down the guns, got a job, and stopped hanging with the wrong crowd. I want what's better for my son. Jaila lost weight and we fuck almost everyday when i come home from work.

Rakir POV

I really thank Jaila for bailing me out. I couldn't do it. I became a better person because i definitely don't want to go back. I met a white woman named Melissa and got her pregnant. I wouldv'e stayed with Jai but i couldn't because she's so into Tonio and she had his baby. He is a cute baby, but he won't look better than mine.

I got a good paying job and i can provide for my family and soon to be wife, Melissa. Life is so much better when there isn't any drama. When I got the news that Charity had a miscarriage I really ain't know what to say.

Anthony POV

I one day, had the courage to introduce Lia to the family. Everyone liked her. I'm going to marry Lia and treat her better than Cory (RIP) no shade, but they didn't belong together, i heard.

Lia's Last Words

Everything is going just like i planned it. No more Al'dre and no more traveling from place to place. Everybody has a job and everybody is happy. Anthony and Jaila were the only people who had my back thru thick n thin.

*The End*