Chapter 33

Lia POV

Me and Anthony were talking then we heard everyone count down. He looked at me with a shocking look on his face. By the count of 1 he pulled me into his hands and we kissed. It was the best 30 seconds ever. His lips were so soft. Fireworks went off and everyone applaud.

"I don't want this night to end" I told Anthony

"Baby it won't. Thats why i made you drink that cup of coffee" he said laughing.

He pulled my face closer to him and we made out for another 30 seconds. We heard Tonio and Jai clapping and saying 'woo hoo'

"Look at me. It's a new year and everything that happened last year doesn't matter anymore" Anthony said

I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead and hugged me keeping me warm. I literally just fell in love with this man.

Since everybody was leaving, we took the stairs and went back to the car.

"Everybody had a good night?" Anthony asked us

"Yes bruh!" Tonio said

"Stooooop Tonio" Jaila said squealing

I knew they were doing something they had no business doing back there. We drove home in silence.

Anthony POV

When we arrived home, i helped Lia out the car and got her in the house. I lit the fireplace and let the house get warm.

Lia went upstairs to go change out her clothes. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I heard someone knock on the door in the middle of me showering. I opened the door and Lia was standing there with clothes in her hand.

"What's going on?" i asked

"I thought i should get in with you"

She instantly turned me on.

"Baby girl, i love ya but i kinda wanna do this alone."

She looked down and i kissed her. She pushed away from me and went to my room. I got back in the shower and rinsed all the soap off my body. I dried off put on some joggers and a t-shirt and went to my room.

Lia looked up when she heard me come in then put her head down when she seen me. I climbed on top of her and she tried to push me off her.

"Stop. Tell me what's wrong with you" i said

"I really wanted to get in with you, but nahh you didn't wanna let me"

"Well damn shawty Im sorry. I just needed to think about everything." i kissed her and i got off her.

"Where you going?" she asked me as i was walking out the room.

"Downstairs to put out the fire"

I went downstairs and put it out. I turned off all the lights and went back upstairs. Lia was dosing off and i got in bed with her and turned off the tv.

"What you cooking in the morning" she asked me scaring me

"I don't know yet" i told her and she went back to dosing off.