Chapter 11

Rakir POV

Starting early this morning Jai and I were going at it again. I guess all we ever do is argue. I couldn't take this crazy bitch anymore so I packed ALL my shit and left. She grabbed on me pleading for me to stay. After all these times we physically fought, I thought that was enough.

I called up my brother and asked him could I stay the night or something and he said he had 'Company' over. I don't blame him if I wasn't with Jai I would have hella hoes everywhere. Anyways there was only one person I could think of staying with. Cory. I called his ass up and told him I was on my way.

When I arrived Cory looked at me all surprised and asked what the hell was going on. I told him everything that happened this morning. While we were talking I seen Lia coming out of bed in a t-shirt. She didn't look too happy. Like the way she gave Cory that eye had me dead asf.

"What brings you by so early?" she said softly
"Jai she been acting up again."

She nodded her head and went back upstairs. Cory was looking like he was about to blow up. Ears all red. I left it alone though.

Jaila POV

I cant believe Rakir done got up and walked his skinny ass out my house. He took all his shit and left. But hey if he didn't wanna follow the rules why be here? I called my home girl Lia and asked her was he over there. Then I called his stupid ass brother.

*Phone Conversation*

Savage: Fuck you doing calling my phone this damn early? Look man, Rakir aint here. Don't call me with this bullsh-

Me: Nigga shut up! Where you at homeboy?

Savage: Umm I'm at home wassup ma?

Me: Nothing I was just wondering if you could call Rakir and ask him to come back home or call me so we can talk cus I feel like he blocked my number.

Savage: Man whatever. Imma be there give me 20 minutes

*Phone Convo Ends*

Man, Rakir brother is a complete Savage! He got more hoes then a MF. He treat them right though. I hope this nigga ain't coming over thinking he finna get this. Hell nah! I ain't letting it happen

Lia POV

I'm still mad about Cory. Since he got in my face I didn't wanna say a word to him. Then he always wanna look at me all sour when ever i ask Rakir a question. Wassup with that?
I wasn't about to worry. I put on some jogging pants, fixed up my hair and headed out the door.

I really aint have no idea where to go. I just had to leave the house from all that negative energy. I went to the park and took a few laps. I got a few calls from Cory but I never answered. Fuck his feelings.