Chapter 8

*2 months later*
Lia POV

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. I noticed Cory wasn't there. I took a shower and went to Mcdonalds. I got breakfast and headed back home. It was 10:00. I was really bored so I called Cory's phone. No answer. Wasn't worried too much. I went to our room and closed the door and went right back to sleep.

When I woke up it was 2:45 and Cory still hasn't called me back. I got worried and called Jai. She told me she doesn't talk to him on the phone anymore. She asked Rakir did he hear from him he said no. I called his mother and she started panicking. I really don't like getting her involved in stuff.

Then my stress level went high.

Cory POV.

I really missed my baby. I was sleeping in the middle of the night until I heard someone in my yard. I went out to see who it was and right when I was going back inside a bag was over my head and I was tossed in the back of a car. They drove off.

We arrived at this old weird looking house in the middle of the woods. When the men took off their mask I knew one of them was a nigga named Al'dre. He so sneaky. We had some strong beef in high school. He tried to hook up with Lia. I wasn't gon let it happen.

"Tie this nigga down" I heard Al'dre's creepy voice say.

Then these fine ass females started wrapping my ankles and hands. In the corner stood 3 big, black, buff men. All with guns and weapons. This shit was like a dream. I didn't wanna believe it.

"Man, what y'all want! Damn I just wanna be with my girl and shit. Y'all in here tryna rape me!"
"Rape huh? You want rape? That's not what you here for nigga!"

He snapped his fingers and whispers something in those female's ears. They walk over and start unzipping my pants giving me a blowjob. How could something that's so wrong feel so right? They had my legs shaking.
Al'dre left out the door and I knew where he was going. My girl!

One Bitch was kissing in my chest. She put a mask on my face and I blacked out.