Chapter 16

Lia POV

When I finally was calm Rakir was massaging my shoulders.

"Ight now listen, you my bestfriend and I'm not about to let no nigga get on you like this. If that fuck nigga want you he gotta go through all of us. We all a family. Ain't nobody singled out." Jaila said truthfully.

I looked at her and smiled. She was right though.
"Now if you'll excuse me we about to go out and have a good time. Find you sum to put on"

Right when she said that I thought about it. I don't have anything to wear. My bag was in Cory's trunk.

"Jai I-I-I don't have anything to wear. Cory took my bag when we were leaving the house." I said nervously

"Its Cool I got you. Come on back here so I can find you something"

Jai lead me to her room. She picked me out some white leather pants. White shirt that said 'FLY', Some black pumps and a jean jacket. I had to borrow some accessories. We got ready and headed out.

"Imma see that ass later on tonight!" Rakir yelled from the door
Jai started the car and we were on our way
"Where we going?" I asked
"To my ex house Tonio. He was throwing this lil celebration/party tonight."

I looked at her crazy. I can't believe she taking me to a nigga house I didn't know. I thought we were going to the bar or something. When we arrived, the place was blowed. Cars were all the way down the road. I stepped out and I could hear the loud music playing, the front door was open, and it was girls in short skirts everywhere with drinks.

People were just EVERYWHERE. When we got to the front door 2 men were asking for ID and shit saying we had to pay a $20 fee to get in. I looked at Jai waiting on her to pay.

She was just about to cuss them out, but Tonio came.
"Aye its cool. Their with me let 'em in"

We stepped in and there wasn't any furniture foreal. It was only a couple tables and couches.

"Yall gon' stand there or go get some to drink and eat?" Tonio said

I giggled and went to go fix me some Rotel dip. I was walking and I felt a hand grab my ass. I turned around and it was a gang of fine ass boys cat calling me. I continued walking. I was looking for Jaila, but she and Tonio was in a corner hugged up. I signaled her to come my way.

"What bitch?" she said

"Um a gang of boys grabbed my ass that's what" she looked like she wanted to slap me.

"Bitch. Its a party and all these niggas do that." she walked away

I went to go find myself a place to sit. I saw an empty chair and sat down. I was enjoying my food until a boy with a mask came and scared me I walked away and he slapped my ass. I closed my eyes and prayed a little.

I went to go look for Jaila. I walked into a dark room and there was a man sitting on a bed with 3 women in there smoking a blunt. When the smoke cleared it was a face I never wanted to see. Al'dre! I slammed the door and ran away looking for Jaila.

"Damn Ma slow down" a handsome brown skinned boy said

I kept running. I still didn't find Jaila. I pulled out my phone and called her since that house was large. She didn't answer. When I looked around I seen her walking from out a room with Tonio fixing her clothes. I ran up to her.

"Oh thank god! Jaila we have to go now! He's here! Al'dre!"

Tonio was looking hella confused. Me and Jaila ran to the car. She started that bitch and drove off. We got home under 10 minutes. I got out her clothes and put on some joggers. I got in my car and went to my house to get some extra clothes.

When I pulled up I was terrified to get out. I got out and ran to the door. I was shuffling around I heard a loud bang. It sounded like a gunshot. I got what I already had and I ran for the door then I felt hands wrap around my waist .