Chapter 7

Lia POV

I got up and ran to the parking lot faster than a MF. Struggling to open my door, I put my food on the hood and calmed myself down.

"You ight" Al'dre said scaring me half way to death.

I didn't say anything and got in my car. I drove off and seen him running to his car. I swear I ran almost every red light on my way home. I got to the door and busted in.

"Damn Lia you ight?" Cory and Rakir said

"Im-Im cool" I ran upstairs with my half eaten food. I called Jai and told her everything that happened in the mall. Speaking of mall, I left my bags in the car. I asked Cory to go get them.

"Where's my food" He asked sounding confused.

I pointed to the kitchen. He got his keys and went to Pizza Hut and got a pizza. He didn't offer any to me. Him and Rakir sat in the living room munching away. On the kitchen table, I seen that Rakir's phone was blowing up.

I took it too him and he said 'Thanks'.

"36 missed calls and 13 messages" Rakir said surprised
"That bitch crazy"

He put his phone down and continued eating.
"Man answer your phone bruh. Ion need her coming over here with a sledge hammer tryna kill you" Cory said seriously

Rakir snatched his phone and went on the porch. I could hear their whole conversation. Jai was cussing like a sailor on the other end. I laughed hard as hell. She called him curse words I never heard before.

Ain't nothing like having a crasy ass bestfriend. Rakir came in the house extra hot. I mean his ears and nose and cheeks were red as hell. He got one more slice and raced home. He slammed the door so hard it didn't shut.

Rakir POV

Kinda upset I had to leave but I had to get home before Jai did anything crazy, like take all my clothes and dump them outside. When I pulled up the front door was open. I walked in and saw my mattress in the middle of the floor. I blew up in anger.

I went to her room and threw all her shit on the floor. Makeup, necklace, earrings and all. She looked at me like she couldn't believe it. She started to cry. She came towards me and slapped me hard asf.

I turned around and punched her. She fell to the floor crying in pain. I went to close the front door and picked her up and layed her on the bed. I kissed her soft neck and we made love.

After we were done, I started putting things back where they were. She walked in and helped me. I slapped her ass and told her I don't wanna see her do this again. We then said our apologies. When everything was back in place, we took a shower together.