Chapter 34

Rakir POV

I really hate staying here in this hotel. Some body broke in and stole some of my clothes. What kind of junkie would do that? Since i was so bored i dailed up Jaila

Jai: Hello?
Me: hey Jaila Happy New years
Jai: Thank you
Me: welcome. So why we aint been talking?
Jai: I've been around Tonio alot and he's taking care of me.
Me: Ohh.. Tonio. Well um how is the pregnancy going?
Jai: Umm.. Good so far
Me: Thats good. Can i come see you one day?
Jai: ...Um,i'm not sure about all that
Me: Well damn i-

I was interrupted by a loud bang at my door. It was the S.W.A.T team busting down my door. I dropped my phone and i was forced on the ground.

"What i do man!" i yelled ain't nobody wanna say nothing.They took me out in handcuffs to the police car. Everybody was looking at me.

"Fuck yall roach looking ass looking at?" i yelled i was upset as fuck.

When they threw me in the back of the car i thought about why i was being arrested. I killed Savage. My world started crashing down around me. The police opened the car door and told me my rights. He questioned me about Savage and i told him all the truth.

"How old are you son?" officer Matthew asked
"24"
"Ever been to jail?"
"Nope" i said

"You're in for a rude awakening" she slammed the door in my face and someone came and drove me to the county jail.

I really didnt know what to do with life anymore. They let me use the phone and i called one person and that was Jaila.

Jaila: Hello
Me: Jaila this Rakir and I'm at the county jail. I need you to come down here please.

She hung up and didnt say anything. About 20 minutes later she showed up. She saw me and gave me a hug.

"I don't want you to go" she said wiping her tears
"This isn't you. Who are you. What did you do" she said shaking uncontrollably.

"You know what i did to Savage" she looked into my eyes and punched me.

The officer came over to me and asked me did i want Jaila to take something. I didnt have anything on me so i said no. Jaila hugged me and they took me to prison. I could see her crying and i did to. I thought about my life the whole ride there.