Chapter 17

As I was being pulled back into my bedroom, I was grabbing on everything I could.
"See I don't think you got the memo yet" Al'dre whispered in my ears.

How DF he beat me to my own house? I slapped him from behind and grabbed his hair. Then he pulled mine and he threw me on the floor. He got on top of me and held my arms down. I wiggled around to break free. It didn't work. He punched me 3 times and my jaw swelled up. It hurt so bad.

"Why you trying to fight it?" he said unbuckling his belt
"Al'dre get off me!" I screamed

He pulled out his package and shoved it inside me. After we were done. He got off me and ran out the front door.

"And BTW Cory ain't here anymore he's gone" He said as he was running out the door

I couldn't imagine what he did to Cory. I cuffed my hands and cried. After 30 minutes I heard a car pull up. It was Jaila. Her and Rakir busted open the door and I heard Rakir say...

"FBI GET YOUR HANDS UP!"
"Nigga grow yo ass up" Jai said sounding like she was trying not to laugh

They heard me sniffling in the back and they ran to where I was. Jai gave me a hug and took me to the car. When we arrived to her house she noticed my jaw was swollen.

"DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN Lia! What's wrong with your jaw?"

Then Rakir came running over to me. Jaila went to the kitchen to get me a cold ice pack. When I placed it on my jaw it was throbbing like hell. I went to their guest room and cried myself to sleep.

All I want is to be left alone. I feel like when I walked out the house to get away from Cory was a big mistake. This all happening cause of me. What goes around comes around.

Rakir POV

When I woke up, I went to the guess room to go check on Lia. She was still sleeping. I was just watching her, when I turned around, Jaila was standing in the door way giving me a sexy stare. I knew what she wanted but not this early. It just wasn't the right time.

I went back to the bedroom and layed down. Jai got up and cooked breakfast after 15 minutes I got up and went to the kitchen. Jaila was shole whipping that pancake batter. I slapped her ass so hard.

"MOVE RAKIR! DAMN!" she yelled but I knew she liked it.

When she was done I got a plate and ate. We was grubbing. She cooked some Eggs, Pancakes, Sausage, with some grape juice. I was hella full. Lia came dragging in the kitchen, but Jaila already fixed her a plate. She went and sat in the middle of the floor in the living room. I looked at this girl like something was wrong. Even though there was. Jaila went to her and talked. It didn't look like she said much though.

After I was done I got up and went back to the bedroom and watched some TV.

Jaila POV

After I was done cooking, Lia had just woken up. When she sat in the middle of the floor I knew something was up. When I went to talk to her, I asked her what happened last night. She told me we will talk when she feels comfortable. I finished eating my food and went to check my phone. I seen that Tonio had called me. So I had sense and I called him back.

Tonio: Hello? Jaila?
Me: Ya what you wanted
Tonio: I wanted to know why yall left my party so early last night?
Me: Weeellllll see there was a person-
Tonio: Al'dre?
Me: Ya how you know him
Tonio: I fucks with him. He sell drugs on the low.
Me: Sooo....UMM. Nevermind I'll call you later though.
Tonio: Alright bye

*Phone hangs up*