Chapter 9

Lia POV

I tried to continue my day without worrying too much about where Cory was. I sat in the house all day watching movies and I took a nap. I ordered some pizza and took a bath. A warm bath, and soaked my body in there. I lit some candles and let all my worries float away.

I closed my eyes until I heard a bang in the kitchen. No BS that shit was hella loud I seen the vein in my eyes throbbing. I got out, blew the candles, and wrapped a towel around me. I got really scared. This would be the perfect time for Cory to be here. I got the pocket knife out the dresser and I heard heavy footsteps

I could see my veins thumping. The footsteps got louder and closer. I got the blade ready. I opened the door and slowly walked out.

"Hello?!" I screamed

Then out of no where a hand was over my mouth telling me to shut up. I got dragged all the way back to my room and got thrown on the bed.

"Listen to me don't say a damn thing. Stop crying and screaming bitch!"

I could only imagine who's voice that was. Al'dre. He removed my towel and threw it on the floor. My body was fully exposed. I could only imagine what he was about to do. Not this night!

I fought back the best I could. He slapped me and put on a condom
"Just incase you try to be slick" He said.

He shoved it in, but it kind of felt good. I started to calm down as he got faster. I started moaning.
"This was all I wanted. See I wasn't gon' hurt you" He said softly.

We took turns and he got up and walked right out the front door. He left a note on my dresser. It was his number. I was debating with myself whether or not I should use it. I got my phone and put it in.

I was afraid to call so I went to sleep feeling exhausted as hell.

Cory POV

After those girls got done with me, I seen Al'dre coming back. I was really concerned about Lia. The women unwrapped me and let me go

"Get the fuck out!" That nigga Al'dre said.
Since I didn't have a car, I couldn't go anywhere so I walked 5 miles to the nearest gas station. I don't know where the hell I was. I asked the clerk could I use the phone and I called Lia.

*Phone Conversation*

Lia: Hello

Me: Lia this Cory. I'm at this gas station on St.Peters road. Imma need you to come quick.

Lia: Omg are you ok? I've been so worried. I'm coming just be patient.

Me: Alright and hurry.

*Hangs Up*

I walked out the gas station because the clerk was giving me a weird look. 45 minutes later Lia finaly came.

"What took you so long?"

She didn't say anything and we drove home in silence.