Chapter 26

Tonio POV

When I had stepped out the shower, I went to the room with Jai. She was sleeping until i woke her up when i closed the door. I kissed her forehead and told her i was leaving.

"Where are you going?"
"Home" i said

She got out of bed and grabbed me by my arm.
"No please stay here with me " she begged

I really wasn't in the mood. I tried to get back home, so I snatched from her. When I was walking out the door she blurts out she's pregnant. I turned around and kissed her.

"I thought you were going to be mad" she whispered
"No i wasn't. Is it mine?"
"I don't- know" she whispered

"Alright, some time next year I will take you to the doctor for an appointment" i kissed her one last time and left.

"I'll be back over here tomorrow Anthony" I told him as I was walking out the door.

I got in my car and drove home.

Jaila POV

Tonio really did take that lightly. I got back in bed and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I had to get up because I had cramps. I went to the bathroom and took an Advil. After two hours the pain still didn't go away. I called Tonio.

Tonio: Hello
Me: Tonio can you come back over Anthony's house because I'm experiencing a lot of pain.
Tonio: What? Girl its 3 in the damn morning and you're calling me about some damn pain?
Me: Tonio please I'm scared and I'm lonely.
Tonio: UGH! Alright give me 30 minutes
Me: Ok bye

I went downstairs and sat in the living room waiting on Tonio. I checked my clock and it said 4:09, he finally arrived.

"What took you so long" i asked
"Man, get out my face. I'm sleepy" Tonio said and walked upstairs
We closed the door and snuggled up together.

Anthony POV

I woke up really early this morning. I went to the guest room to check on everybody and made sure everybody was okay. Somehow Tonio was back in my house, in bed with Jai. I shook my head and closed the door.

I went downstairs and made breakfast. 50 minutes later, everybody got up and came downstairs. I made waffles and eggs with sausage. Everybody grabbed a plate and we sat down. I did grace and we dug in.

" Yall know Christmas is around the corner" Tonio said
"Yea we do" Lia said rolling her eyes. Her pretty eyes. When everybody was done we put our dishes in the sink.

"Ight man Imma be back later on tonight" Tonio said
I gave him dap and he walked out. Jai came running downstairs.
"Where did Tonio just go?" Jaila asked

"He just left why?"
"Oh my gosh" she said walking back upstairs. She slammed her door when she got to the room.

"You better stop slamming those doors girl" i yelled upstairs
"Shut Up!" she yelled back

I went upstairs to my room and watched TV.