Chapter 43

Anthony POV

I kissed Lia and went to the living room.

"Move!" i said pushing Tonio

"You got my girl pregnant!" i yelled

I felt tears coming down my face. This is a shame. Lia didn't have to go through all of this.

"See man i told you-" Al'dre said

"Fuck!"

*Pow, Pow, Pow*

I fired 3 shots at that nigga head. His brain splattered everywhere on the walls. It was very nasty but it felt good. Lia was looking at me in a scared way.

Lia walked over to Tonio and snatched the gun out his hand.

She fired 5 shots and i had to control her.

"Alright Lia. He's dead baby ssshhh its ok" I took the gun from her and comforted her.

"Aye, YALL COME ON!" Tonio said

I could hear the sirens. We hopped in the car and drove off.

Lia POV

This had to be the best/worst day ever. I can finally live my life the way I wanted to. We pulled up at Anthony's new house and it was stunning.

"Lia i hope you alright" Tonio said
"Yea im ok i guess" i looked down

"Well umm.. I know y'all want some alone time so I'll head out." Tonio said getting up and leaving

Anthony stood in front of me and pulled me up. I kissed his lips and didnt let go.

"I love you" he whispered
"I love you to" i said

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He took off my sweaty pants and shirt and tucked me in bed. I kissed him and he got on his side of the bed.

Jaila POV

I was so excited when i heard Tonio returned home. I got out of bed, off my heating pad and ran to the living room. Tonio was standing there holding his head with blood stains all on his shirt.

"You ok?" i asked

"Yes, but we did it" he said looking up and smiling he tried to lean in to kiss but I pulled away

"Go take a shower" i told him

He grabbed my ass and i moaned. I went in the kitchen got me some leftovers and I went back to the bedroom. Tonio was in the shower, and i got in my night clothes and laid back down on my heating pad.

When he stepped out he had a towel around his waist showing off his V line. He still had water all over him and all in his hair.

"What?!" he asked

"I wasn't even looking at you that hard"

"I can't wait til you have my baby" he said smirking at me

"Why you say that?"

"Cuz' i can finally eat some pussy when i feel like it" i busted out laughing.

He put on his clothes and got in bed with me.

"You exploding" he said while rubbing my belly.

"Oh yeah, and your appointment is tomorrow" he said looking at me with his sexy hazel eyes. We fall asleep together.