Chapter 40

Tonio POV

Jaila tripping. She's sitting up here talking about she doesn't have to do everything. Can she at least get up and do something. I always rub and massage her feet when they are swollen. I always run her a bubble bath when she's cramping. I always buy her healthy snacks and shit, but she wants to be hard headed, and eat the things she wants to eat. I don't think she knows anything about having a baby.

I didn't have time for her attitude, so I fixed me a plate went into the dining room and ate by myself. I heard my phone ringing so i got up and answered it.

Me: Hello

Day Day: Wassup nigga?

Me: Nothing much man

Day Day: you alright man you sound upset what's wrong with you? You and Jaila must got into it?

Me: Damn. But yea sort of

Day Day: Thats what them pregnant girls be on. Hormones and shit I can't take it.

Me: Ikr she dont wanna listen to me she wanna do what she wanna. I don't want my baby to be coming out all fukked up

Day Day: Ha Ha yeaa! How you got her pregnant anyways?

Me: A party last year on Halloween. Man I swear I wasn't thinking right. I didn't even use protection. But now I can't leave her she is too attached to me.

Day Day: mm You right tho.

Me: Yea imma fw (fuck with) you later I'm eating

Day Day: Ight man stay outta trouble

I shook my head and he hung up. I finished eating my food, put the rest of it up and washed the dishes. I'll turned off all the lights and went to the bedroom. Jai was laying on her side crying. I heard her sniffing. I got me some clothes, went to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I was done, I put on my deodorant and walked out. Jai was still crying. I had to play like I was mad. I really didn't have time for it so I watched a little bit of TV and got ready for bed.

Anthony POV

I really wanted to get that nigga back from when he shot me. Me, Tonio, and Jaila all got to stick together. I decided to move across the street from them just incase, anything goes down. Its so boring without Lia. Nobody knows where she's at but we do know Al'dre has her. If only I knew where that nigga lived.

Al'dre POV

Lia has really got used to this place. I don't have to handcuff her to the bed anymore. I told my niggas that they couldn't be staying there with me anymore because me and Lia would have some privacy time. I used to slap her and beat her but I don't do that anymore since she's pregnant... 3 months to be exact. I understand she has hormones. Sometimes she says things she doesn't mean.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked her when she was in the living room watching TV.

"I don't know" she always says that with an attitude everytime I ask her that.

"You gon' keep fucking with me! Ion give a damn if you pregnant. Ill fuck you up" i told her.

I wasn't playing. She's really going to have to watch the way she talking to me. I went to my car and went to ihop and got some pancakes.

Lia POV

I can't take this anymore. I sometimes have suicidal thoughts. Al'dre continues to put his hands on me even though I'm pregnant. I haven't talked to Jaila since the last day I saw her. When I think about it I get nervous and I worry. What if he did something to them. Anyways Al'dre got his keys and went to IHOP. He told me I better be in the same spot when he gets back.