Chapter 18

After what Tonio said I didn't know if I could trust him anymore. He hanging around somebody who tryna do lord knows what to my best friend. I went to Lia and told her what Tonio said. She didn't care and shrugged her shoulders. I decided I should leave her alone until she ready to talk.

Lia POV

I really wanted to cry until my soul falls out. I got my car keys and headed out the door. I just needed to go somewhere to think. I went to Wal-Mart to find me some more clothes. I'm tired of borrowing Jai's clothes. When I was checking out and walking back to my car. A tall, light skinned boy handed me a bag

"Hey! you left your bag at the register" He smiled at me

I politely took the bag and he winked at me. He was hella fine. I guess I was too busy trying to get home I forgot my bag. Anyways, when I got back to Jaila's house. Rakir answered the door with his clothes halfway on. Him and Jai were DOING IT again. I went to the guess room and cried some more. I really wish I knew what happened to Cory. Thats the kind of passionate feeling I needed right about now. When I got done crying Jaila had walked in. She came and sat next to me asking me what was wrong. She was sweating like crazy.

*4 hours later*

Savage POV

I ain't heard from Jaila in a long time. I know her bitch ass boyfriend is back but i decided to pull up on her unexpected. When i got there i had Tonio & my nigga Anthony with me. We banged on the door like 12. Jaila fine ass opened the door and i gave her some dap and I smacked her ass.

She punched me but i let it slide. I wasn't about to hit no female. Then Rakir came downstairs.

"hey man what the fuck is going on why are all these dudes in my house Jai" He said sounding upset
Jaila just looked astonished when she saw Tonio. She knew what i was doing.

"Aye ion know what's going onn but yall about to get up out here" Rakir said
"Nigga sit your punk ass down you not going to do shit" Tonio said

We all started laughing. I set my gun on the table and Rakir sat down then.

"Yall need to listen to me and listen to me closely. what I was trying to tell you was that Tonio was fucking your bitch at a party" i said

Rakir mouth dropped. His eyes started watering and he went back to his room and slammed the door just like a bitch nigga would.

Jaila Pov

I just want to know why this bitch nigga would tell my boyfriend something like that.
I swear to god i am so close to stabbing him. I walked up to him and kicked him in his balls.

He fell down to the floor in pain.

Tonio grabbed me up against the wall and whispered something in my ear.

"Listen girl we not about to have that not up in here" he said

I really wasn't in the mood to be getting freaky with anybody. I pushed Tonio off of me and I walked away to the back. The door was locked. All I heard was Rakir slamming stuff. When he opened the door he had a tiny ass gun that was supposed to be a pistol.

My jaw dropped

Where did Rakir get something like this? I was too confused. He ran towards the living room and I knew what he was about to do. I can't let this happen in my house. He cocked the gun with tears in his eyes and aimed it at Savage.

Tonio pulled out a gun to and aimed it at rakirs head. I couldn't believe my eyes