Chapter 44

*Next Morning*

Tonio POV

I woke up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Jai woke up because she heard me.

"Goodmorning baby" i said slapping that ass and watching it jiggle.

"You gon' make me slap yo ass" she told me.

I put on some clothes and helped Jai put her shoes on.

"My feet swelling up again" Jai said as i was struggling to put on her shoes

I looked up at her and kissed her. I helped walk her to the car and we drove to the clinic. We were early so they called us earlier. We went back and the woman put the gel stuff on Jai's tummy and we seen the image pop up on the screen. I got up to look closer and she told us its a baby boy.

I almost jumped out my skin. Now I can teach him how to be a man, and we can play football together, & I can teach him how to treat a real lady. Its so many things you can do with a son. He probably gonna have my eyes.

Jai was clapping and nearly rolled off the bed. The woman cleaned her up and we went back to the car.

"Its a boy!" Jaila said screaming

"Ight now keep on"

"Im just happy. We're starting a family together" she said calming down

I went back home and dropped her off.

"Im going to run some errands" i said cause i knew she was going to ask where I was going.

I pulled up at Day Day's house and knocked on his door. I handed him his guns and he slammed the door in my face. I don't know what his problem is, but I know I didn't do anything to him.

I got back in the car and drove home

Anthony's POV

I woke up this morning and took a shower. Lia was still sleeping so when i got out i made some grits and eggs with sausage patties. She came in the kitchen wearing some shorts all the way in her ass.

"Goodmorning" she said in her sleepy voice kissing me

"Goodmorning baby" i fixed her a plate and we sat and ate.

"Damn! These grits good!" she screamed almost scaring me to death

"Can you fix me some juice?" She said i got up and fixed both of us some orange juice.

She got done and put her plate in the sink

"I'll wash dishes"

"Nope, thats my job. Go sit down and watch Tv or something." i said

I gathered all the dishes and washed them. I went in the living room to check on Lia and she was knocked out. I picked her up and she gripped my neck. I carried her to the room and placed her on the bed, but she wouldnt let my neck go.

"Tickle tickle" i said tickling her.

She tried kicking me and i grabbed her foot.

"Let me go" she begged
I slowly rubbed my hands up her soft legs and removed her shorts.

I took a condom out my dresser and slid it on.