Chapter 19

"I swear to God I will do it I'm not fucking with you anymore"

Savage stood there with a smile on his face.
"You can try to bro but its not going to work" Tonio said

I don't get the point why are they about to shoot each other?
"Shoot me then you little bitch ass nigga"
Savage yelled with tears forming in his eyes.

This was the first time I ever seen Savage cry or have feelings for a situation like this. I looked in the corner and Lia was covering her ears. This whole situation was really sad.

I had to jump in before anyone got hurt. I stood in front of Rakir's gun.

"Move Jaila!! I swear i could shoot you to." Rakir said crying like crazy
"Just put the gun down Rakir its not even worth it" i said softly

Tonio looked like he was about to pull the trigger. Rakir was getting very nervous I could tell. Anthony was standing right by Tonio. It looked like to me they had something planned out.

Next thing i remember was Savage was yelling at Rakir to shoot him.

Rakir pulled the trigger.

As soon as he pulled the trigger Anthony pushed Tonio and he fell to the floor. Rakir dropped his gun and ran out the door. Lia was still screaming with tears in her eyes.

Savage was laying in the middle of the floor bleeding fast. Rakir shot him in his chest. About 10 minutes later the police came busting in the front door forcing everyone to put their hands up. After a while when everything settled down the police started asking questions.

I really couldn't believe something like this would happen and they are brothers. What was it that happened between them that made them hate each other so much?

Lia POV

I didn't want to believe anything I just witnessed. All of this seems like a dream to me but what Goes Around Comes Around that's all I can say.

It was 10 o clock, I went to Jaila's bathroom and took a shower. When I get out I went to the guest room and I was out like a night light.

Jaila came in waking me up and we had a little chit chat.
"I'm sorry if I was waking you but I just feel like I need to say something." Jaila said

I sat up and listened
"I can't believe he would do something like that and then bring Tonio over here to cause more problems " Jaila said

I felt her 100%
"And the police still haven't found out where Rakir stupid ass is"

"You right. it feels like everything is falling down hill. My whole life is just going down the drain" i said about to cry

Jaila gave me a hug and she went back to her room.
"Well goodnight girl you know I love you" she said walking out.

I could barely sleep I woke up at 5:45 in the morning. When I checked my phone I noticed I had a new message and it was from an odd number with letters in it.

I really didn't want to respond because I feel like I already knew who it was.
I blocked that number and continued doing what I was doing before.

Since I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the morning, I went to the living room to find something to watch. I can still see the blood stain from Savage's blood. It gave me chills all over again.

I picked out a movie called Lottery Ticket & watched it. At 7 Jaila knocked on the door and came in. She asked me was I doing okay and she went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

When the movie was all over the food was done. I got my plate and went back to the guest room. As I was eating I thought about all the times I would go to McDonalds to get Cory something to eat. I started crying again.

I really do miss him. Wherever he is he needs to know that I still love him.