Chapter 27

*Christmas Morning*
Tonio POV

I haven't been over Anthony's house in a while and Jai has been blowing up my phone. I put on a jacket and some jeans and my timberlands and walked out the door. When I was locking up, I got a phone call from Al'Dre.

Me: Hello
Al'dre: Merry Christmas nigga where are you?
Me: Im leaving my house why?
Al'Dre: you already know why. Where is Lia?
Me: Yeah man about that I don't think I'm going to be fooling around with you anymore.
Al'dre: Why is that nigga?
Me: cause I'm trying to take care of my girl and I can't do that if her best friend is always traveling from place to place trying to get away from you.
Al'dre: Nigga I thought we was homies. I thought you had my back till the end. But you want to leave me for that bitch?
Me: Yeah, that's the best thing to do.
Al'dre: alright I see how it is. Merry Christmas nigga!

* hangs up in my face *

I guess he was feeling some type of way. I finished locking up my house and got in my car and drove to Anthony's place. It was so cold outside man. When I knocked on the door it took Anthony forever to answer.

"Nigga what took you so long to answer the damn door" i said shaking
"Man, bring yo ass in here before I lock you out" Anthony said

When I put my jacket on the coat rack, Jai came up to me and hugged me almost knocking me down.

"I missed you" She said

I really want to know why she acting so attached to me. We all sat in the living room and opened our gifts. I bought Jaila and Lia matching BFF rings. They were diamond studded.

Jaila gave me a new pair of shoes and Anthony gave Lia and Jaila an Iphone 6. Everybody exchanged gifts and it was the best feeling of my life. I ain't been this happy before, especially when I'm with someone I love.

When we were done we cleaned up all the wrapping paper and threw it away. Lia and Jai were really astonished by their rings.

Lia POV

I really do love these rings that Tonio bought me and Jaila. I put all my gifts away and asked Jaila for her car keys. I wanted to go to Kyla's house and see what she was up to.

When i got to her house and knocked on the door, she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Come in girl it's cold as hell outside" she said pulling me
I was looking down the hallway looking for Michael.
"Who you looking for?" Kyla said catching me off guard.

"Michael"
"See about him, he had the audacity to cheat on me with another bitch, so I packed all his shit and left it on the porch with a note." she said

I wasn't too surprised though. She went in the kitchen and brought me back some eggnog. We talked and laughed about almost everything.