Chapter 14

Chris's POV

---------

We parked outside Dan's house. We quickly unbuckled our belts and slammed the car doors closed. We rushed up to the door. It was locked. I looked around and found a brick on the floor. It was my only option, I couldn't knock on the door and demand them to hand Alicia over could I?

I threw the brick as hard as I could into the front window. I stepped back as glass shattered.

"Elle, Millie, Mark. Let's go." I said and they nodded in reply. I carefully climbed through the window, trying not to touch the broken glass still attached to the frame and walk on the glass on the floor.

We walked round the bottom floor and Elle checked the upstairs.

"No one is here and has been for a while. There is a thin layer of dust on the some of the ornaments on the fire place."

"They've gone! Alicia is with them! We need to find her and fast!" I racked by brain to find a plan to get her back.

"What did Alicia want to do most? Something that doesn't involve any of us." Millie said

"Her family." I said breathlessly "She called or visited her family. She stole my phone too or Dan did. I have looked everywhere for it. She would've called them with that."

"Dan might've done it to frame you as every other shifter will think it was your fault for Dan's father's death." Millie suggested

"Let's go back to the town you found her in." Mark said "I expect they live there."

"Okay let's go!" I smiled

I put my hamd over to stop a yawn.

"We need to sleep too." Elle said

"We will sleep in the car and take turns driving. Now come on" Mark rushed us

-----------

Dan's POV

Alicia was sitting on the sofa again reading a book that I bought for her in the hotel shop. She was wearing one of my shirts with a belt around it as it looked more like a dress on her. Alicia had to make do with my clothes as we never collected anything of hers when we ran away.

I noticed my car keys on a table by the door, I picked them up and shoved them in my jean pocket. I smiled and slipped out of the hotel room. I got in the lift and headed down to the lobby and went out of the hotel doors and ended up in the car park.

I found my green sport car quite easily, even in the dark. I took the keys out of my pocket and opened the boot. I smiled as I saw the smooth leather box which would get justice for me and my dead father. I picked the box carefully up and shut the boot. I locked the car and walked back up to my hotel room. No one would have seen me do anything at that time of night. I smiled, it was going to work perfectly.

--------

Alicia's POV

The hotel was boring me. I had spent nearly a day already locked up in our room. The place was big and very glamorous but there wasn't a TV or anything interesting to do. I glanced at my watch, it was almost 11 o'clock, we arrived yesterday at one in the morning. I got on my bed and snuggled down and drifted of to sleep.

----------

I'm about half way through now I think! Please please keep voting and I love when I receive comments and feedback!

I have started a new book too called Into the Light, if you like vampires and stories with a dark feel you will like it a lot. It's about a girl who becomes a vampire and spends hundreds of year without properly seeing the sun until she meets someone who shows her life isn't as bad as she thinks it is. Please read and vote it too!