The Guy's Second Chance

"Okay Stiles. Where are going this time?" I say a bit skeptical from every action he makes.

"Just trust me. Oh! I forgot my pillow!" He rushes up his stairs, nearly banging his shoulder from his right side. Finally, he heads back down smiling with his pillow and a blanket.

"Why do we need a pillow?"

"Because on our date, we're gonna— actually, it's a surprise."

"Stiles, you surprise me everyday. And what happened to the pillow I gave you from the hotel?!"

"I can't steal that! It's hotel property. And plus, I can't replace my pillow. I can't sleep without it."

     He rushes to the passenger's door and opens it, giving a small gesture saying to hop in. I give him a light nod and a chuckle as I hop in. When he finally hops in his father's truck, he quickly kisses my cheek and rides off.

     "What was that for?"

     "Well tomorrow is graduation. Take that as an early graduation gift."

     "I thought the gift was this date?"

     "Well then I gave you two gifts. Your gift better be as special as this, Shortcake."

~~~~~

     We finally arrive at Stiles' favorite destination. He shuts off the car engine and unlocks the door. We both get off the truck and there I stand on the top of a huge hill. Nature on the left side, the city on the middle, and the ocean on the right.

     "Isn't it beautiful?" Stiles says as he looks at me.

     "Absolutely beautiful. But not as beautiful as you, of course." I remark in a sarcastic tone.

     "I know! I'm fabulous. You are so lucky to have me." Stiles looks back to the landscape and minutes pass before be says, "Look! There's a butt!"

     "A what?"

     "Ooohhhh he's touching the butt!" Stiles whisper.

     "Stiles! What are you talking about?"

     "Him! His touching the butt!" Stiles points at the dock filled with boats. And the one man cleaning his boat. "Nemo would be jealous of him."

     Then it hits me. He was referring to the scene where Nemo touches the boat and his friends says, "He's touching the butt."

     "Oh my gosh!" I smack him playfully and say, "You are so dumb." I laugh at his clever connection with Finding Nemo.

     "Yeah? Then you're dating a dummy. Okay, so you wanna know what we're doing here?"

     "Yeah. I'm just dying to know."

     "We're gonna sleep here." Stiles says confidently with a smile, while he slaps the back of the truck.

"You know, It's..." I pick my phone out from my pocket to check the time, "Stiles. It's 9 in the afternoon."

"And your eyes are the size of the moon." Stiles says nonchalantly, moving his head from side to side.

"What?"

"What?"

"Maybe what could be our always." He says smirking.

"Fine. But in the end, you dead."

"Sure... but at least I got the girl. You... I haven't fully captured you with my charm. But I will." He winks then climbs up the trunk of the truck. "Well, climb up."

"Okay, but first, I didn't know you listen to Panic! At the Disco?"

"Yeah, well I started listening to them because you like them."

I climb up the truck and land on a trunk filled with pillows, mattresses, and blankets.

"Oh, wow. This is surprising comfy."

"Right? This took me a long time to get it this comfy." He says turning to me, face to face.

"So," I lay back down, facing the luminous sky. I could never see a cloud make a bunny or something. I tried, and waited, but it never came. "Are we just gonna lay here all day?"

"Why you wanna do something else?"

"Well, yeah. It makes me sad that I see clouds as blobs." I say looking back at Stiles. All he does is smirk and stare at me. "Stiles?" Okay he's starting to freak me out. "Stiles?" I say slowly once more.

In a flash, Stiles swiftly shifts from his position and lands on top of me. With both his arm on both sides of my face, making it hard to escape.

"Are you ticklish?"

"What?" I say as I furrow my eyebrows.

"You say 'what' a lot." Then, he starts to tickle me, starting with my stomach.

"Stiles!!! Stop!!"

"You know what, this feel like déjà vu." Stiles say pausing, but returning to his activity on tickling me.

"Stiles!! Okay! Okay!" It seemed harder and harder to breath every time I laughed. "Okay. I give up!"

"Okay, I'll stop. But only if you kiss me."

"Okay, okay! Just stop!"

"Really?" He says looking skeptical. Finally releasing his hands."But it has to be on the lips."

"Okay fine. Just let me breathe." I wipe away the tears and take long, deep breaths. "Okay. Come here."

"Just in case, you can't hit me."

"Okay."

"Or punch me."

"Deal."

"Or..."

"Stiles! Just come here!" I grab his shirt to pull him closer.

Just as me were centimeters away, Scott and Kira pops up from inside the back seat of the truck.

"Hey!!!!" But both say unison.

"Holy fuck!" Stiles says as we both jump from fright. "Really? Right now? I thought we were friends Scott."

"Hey, don't blame me. I only do whatever my girl wants." Scott says turning to Kira as she leans to hug him.

"Thank you." I mouth to Kira because she saved my life.

"Why are you even here?" Stiles says in annoyance.

"Well I heard that my buddy here was taking a girl up to his favorite spot, and I just couldn't miss that. And I wanted to take Kira with me too."

"You know what, just come join us. There's plenty of space."

"Thanks bud! You're the best."

Slowly but surely, Scott opens the small window and climbs out of it. While he was struggling to get out of the window that leads to the trunk, Kira simple opens the door and walks out.

"Scott? Why?" Kira says as she stands 10 feet away, with Scott looking at her.

"Shhh. I am divergent and I can't be controlled." He does one more leap before finally giving up. "I need help."

Once we got Scott out of the window, we all laid down together. Kira and I in the middle, while the guys took the end. And we just watched the sun slowly descend from the horizon. Awaiting for tomorrow's big graduation day.