The Guy with Chocolates

I wake up from the dim light escaping through the thin, red curtains. I slowly look up to see a sleeping Stiles laying next to me. My palms against his chest, and my face laying on his broad shoulder. There are thin layers of clothes that separate us apart. I look back to see what time it is. The alarm clock showed a low light of red, reading that the current time is 11:34am. That explains why I'm in such a good mood. I am  n o t  a morning person!

     A smile appears on my face, and I can't stop the temptation on bring my fingers upon his messy hair. Slowly, I began to see Stiles opening his eyes. The flicker of joy appears are Stiles glazes on my face with his sleepy eyes. I finally realize that my fingers are still playing with his fine brown hair.

     "Hey." He says with a raspy, yet attractive voice.

     "Uhh... sorry about the hair thing. I uhh... umm... sorry." I say, pulling my fingers away from his messy hair.

     "Why are you sorry?"

     "Cause I was messing with your hair and you woke up."

     He grins and reaches for my hand. Our fingers tangle with each other, like they were cold from the loneliness until they finally found one another.

     "You don't have to be sorry. If anything, I should be thanking you. This is the first night in years that I've ever had a good sleep."

     "What? In years? Do you have insomnia?"

     "I've been having nightmares every since the incident."

     "Incident?"

     "Yeah. I kinda don't want talk about it."

     "Okay, Stiles. Whatever you say. But first, you should brush your teeth. They are staank-ky!" I release my hand from his and wave it in front of my face. I smile and get off his bed to get my morning started.

〜.~°○△○°~.〜

"Why won't you just... ughh... Stiles!!" I yell through the thickening sound of his music. His phone bursting through the speakers, the desk top vibrating to every beat.

"What!? Can't hear you! Too busy jamming to -"

Stiles was rudely interrupted by the four knocks coming outside our door. Stiles immediately sprints towards his phone and turned off his annoying music.

"Who's knocking?" Stiles whispers with his hands waving through the air.

"I don't know. Why won't you check?" Whispering back.

As he murmurs, he walks reluctantly towards the door. I switch back to staring at the tv screen as I hear the door open.

"Oh, hey Sti-" *slam!* That got my attention.

"Who was that?"

"No one." Stiles says with wide eyes, pacing fast towards me. "Ahh, just don't open the door. Whatever you do, don't open the door." Now, he's laying his hands on both my shoulders.

     A couple knocks passed by and I finally walked across the room to see who it was.

     "Yeah- ohhh." There I stand face to face with the tall, brown headed, arrogant starbucks employee who some people like to call Stalker. Oh wait, I mean Aaron. "What? How-"

     "Nice to see you too. May I come in?"

     "No!" Stiles yell all the way from the restroom.

     "Umm... I guess." I say, focused on the basket filled with chocolates. "What are those for?"

     "Well," Aaron sets down the basket on the desk and gives me a huge cute grin. Like the grins little kids have showing their cute little dimples. Ohhh like a baby's smile! Oh my gosh they are the cutest-

     "Lydia?"

     "What?" I must have zoned off.

     "Thanks for listening. I was just saying that I found your room because I work here and they trust me. Two, I'm a secret spy and I'm here to protect you."

     "Shut up dumbass. Lydia doesn't need your protection." Stiles echoes really fills in all the empty spaces.

     "What are you even doing Stills?"

     Suddenly, I see Stiles stumbling out the restroom door. "What did you just call me?"

     "Stills. That's your name, right?"

     I notice Stiles' eyes squinting and his eyebrows arching. "WHAT THE HELL IS A STILLS?!"

     "What the hell is a Stiles?"

     And then there's me. Silently laughing as the two idiots fight about how stupid their names are. Okay, I have to stop this. Should I? Just seeing Stiles frustrated amuses me, and seeing Aaron asking himself, 'Why did I do this do myself?' as he listens to Stiles complain, just amuses me even more.

"So Aaron," I say finally cutting off Stiles and all his fast paced complaining. "why are you here?"

"Well I wanted to give you guys this because I heard you guys are leaving today. So this is a 'Happy Safe Driving' Gift."

"How did you even find us? Are you a stalker? Huhh Aaron? Do you like to stalk your prey until they trust you and then you-"

"What! No! What the fuck is wrong with your head?"

"What the fuck is word with your mouth?" Great comeback Stiles.

"Ughhh stop it! Geez, Aaron thanks for the gift. I don't know how you found out our room and stuff but thank you. Stiles, what are you talking about? Go wash your hands!"

"Okay, Lydia. I think this guy is obsessed with you." Stiles basically interrogating Aaron. Going all up in his business.

"I'm not obsessed with her. I like her." Aaron is much taller, which allowed him to look down at Stiles and intimidate him.

"Okay. Yup. Nice know you. You can go now." Stiles says pushing Aaron towards the door.

     "Wait what? Hold up. Lydia call me some time."

     "Nope. You may be a spy. But I'm a ninja who knows how to do Kung fu and other stuff." Well, there goes Aaron finally outside the door.

     "Bye Aaron!" I say as the door Stiles tried to slam the door on he face. It was an automatic door. So you can close it, but the thing above the door on hotels only allows the door to slowly shut itself. I see Aaron's face light up as I finally say something to him.

~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey lovelies! So it's that time of day where I try to answer some of your dying questions for y'all.

1.) ARE STILES AND LYDIA GOING END UP TOGETHER?!?!
Well, you'll just have to find out and see. As Jeff Davis said, "Lydia may not end up with the person you think she does at first."

2.) What's going on with Stiles?
Stiles (believe it or not) has a dark past which is why he has nightmares. Although, I will say that Lydia is one of the reasons of why he has nightmares.

3.) Why do you have to drown us with the overwhelming feels of Stydia?!?!
Because it's fun to see someone so infatuated with the topic of Stydia more than I do. I've always dreamt of creating a story that people like and has 'the feels'. I don't think I've gotten there just yet.