The Girl's Prom Night

Finals are over and I am so ready to graduate. But before we graduate, there should always be prom. Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to go to prom in a beautiful dress. With a prince charming and have everyone look at us in awe. But, looks like I'm not gonna have a prince charming.

"Tell me everything that happened!" I say to Kira as she bragged about Scott asking her to Prom. Basically shoving the roses towards my face in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Well, okay, I was– actually I don't even remember what I was doing, but I went outside of my AP Chemistry Class and he stood there with his cute grin, holding rose and a donut box that said, 'Donut keep me waiting. Will you please say yes and go to Prom with me?' "

"I can't believe I missed that! I so could've recorded that and play it at your wedding!"

"If I get married. Anyways, enough about me, when is Stiles asking you?"

"I don't think I want to go to Prom."

"Shut up! You've always wanted go ever since you were little. Oh, and just a heads up, Stiles has 3 days till Prom."

"I'm not going to Prom!!"

"You're not?" I turn to see a shirtless Stiles with a question mark painted on him. Near him are 21 guys all shirtless that read, 'Will you go to Prom with me?' "

"I'd just like to clarify that I am 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, and I feel like I'll freeze to death before ever getting you're answer." Stiles implies, and I can already notice the goosebumps shriving up his torso.

"Oh right, sorry." A laugh escapes as I stand up to face Stiles. "Yes Stiles, I will go to Prom with you." I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my wrist, holding me tight.

"Yes! I could finally put my shirt back on. But this is actually warmer than any shirts I've had."

~~~

"Hey Lydia, remember that time when we went to Prom last year and werewolves started attacking us and you cried because I died." A gentle laugh releases from his mouth but I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Stiles. What are you talking about?"

     "You don't know what I'm talking about?"

     "No idea." I say furrowing my eyebrows.

     "Must have been a dream."

     "Or a nightmare with werewolves and your death and stuff."

     "Okay well aside from that, I loved it!"

     "Why?"

     "Because you fell in love with me. Even though we didn't end up together, cause you know, I kinda died. But you still loved me and if that werewolf didn't kill me, we would've been together."

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah! Anyways, do you maybe, possibly, want to dance with me?" He says with a cheesy grin.

"Oh, I don't dance."

"I highly doubt that. I mean you seemed to be dancing pretty when up at the rooftop of the hotel. And in starbucks. Oh, and let's not forget about Danny's par—"

"Okay! I just don't like to dance. It's not my thing."

"Ahh, that's what you said in my dream!"

     "Really?"

     "Well, no. But you were reluctant and stubborn as you are now."

     "Maybe I could've dance with you, but I'm still mad at you because you asked me to Prom—"