The Girl's Visit

"Where are we right now?" I say to Stiles as I slowly wake up by into reality.

"We're in Florence Avenue."

"What!" I shot up and started to panic. "Take a left right now!"

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to see Allison!"

~~~

After that short panic attack happened, we arrived to Allison's grave. I stood there until my legs couldn't support me anymore. I crouched down, and I began to shed a little tear. I haven't seen her in a long time, and right now, I'm back to see the gray craved stone that marks when Allison was born and when she left us. I just don't understand why this had to happen to her.

     All I can do is look at her name engraved on the stone of permanent end. I just never thought I would sit on a cemetery, looking at a familiar name, and remembering all the past mistakes I've done with her. All of my problems are just so enervating, I just want to sleep and stay with Allison. I bite my inner cheeks, and every breath I take becomes more and more unbearable. I don't want Stiles here to see me right now, but I don't want to be alone with no one to comfort me.

     "Lydia. I'm just going to be in the car. I think you need some time." Slowly, he turns around, takes a deep breath, and heads towards his jeep.

     Once I hear his door slam, I pour out all the tears I've contained for years now. Like a dam, trying to hold back the whole entire ocean.

     "Hey Allison. I don't know if you can hear me, or see me, and I don't even know if you're still with me, but it's fine, because I'm willing to waste my last breath on you. I just... do you remember when we first met. Sophomore year, leaves falling as the winds swept it away. I saw you near your locker and I complimented your jacket. And we became friends.

     "You were the only one who realized how assiduous I was. Then you said I shouldn't act and be what everyone wants me to be. That I should be myself because being the image they want me to be, is like looking at yourself in the mirror and you can't even recognize yourself anymore. That you just completely forget who you are.

     "Well, I'm afraid that I've become someone else now that you're gone. And I don't know how to stop it. Just like before. I don't want to be that person again. And..." I wipe away the tears racing to fall down my cheek, "What I want to say is..." I pause, releasing a deep breath. If I want to say this, I want to mean it from the bottom of my heart. "I'm sorry. I am soo sorry."

     After a few minutes has gone by, I began to get up and head towards the car. As I get in the passenger seat, I look at Stiles. His eyes were red, and parts of his skin showed a hit of light reflecting from the sun.

     "Stiles? Are you okay?"

     "What? Oh yeah. I just... Let's just go back to Beacon Hills. Is that okay?"

     "Yeah. Of course. Thanks for bring me here."

      Stiles isn't okay. I know he isn't. I just don't understand why he has to hide the fact that he's crying. It doesn't matter right now, I just need to let him know that I am here for him. Just like how he is here for me.

~~~🍪~~~
Author's Update
Hey Lovies! So HOMECOMING WEEK WAS SOOOO AWESOME!!!! I absolutely loved it!! So much!! Posted some pictures on my instagram @/freshlyjamie
How was your homecoming week? Or is it next week?

Also, don't forget to read my new story 'the No Kiss List' by thecastaways (aka me) ;) New chapter is up.

AND WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS STORY!!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ TILL THE END!!! It's gonna be soo good!!