The Girl named Delilah

After going through the tears and heartache while talking to my mom, I finally assure her that I'm okay. Stiles and I finally arrives to my big, safe house. I unlock the door with the spare key that's hidden under the pot of a plant near the door. I leave the door wide open for Stiles to come in. I look around my 2 story house.

     The house that I used to live in. The house that I was raised in. The house in which my parents fought. The house in which pain was kept. But even through everything, this house is still standing. I've kept so much pain in here, but even though, I still felt safe. Am I still talking about my house? Or is it something else?

Everywhere I look, it is surrounded with emptiness. This isn't the house I used to know.

     After looking around the entire house, I conclude that it is no longer the house I loved. Head to the jeep to meet with Stiles.

     "Let's go."

     "Wait! We just got here!"

     "Yes. And now I'm done. So let's go."

     "It's dark out. We can't drive back to Beacon Hills. It's too dangerous."

     "Fine. Give me your phone." This conversation is going faster than I thought.

     He gives me a reluctant stare, hesitating whether or not to give me his phone again.

     "I'm just going to call a hotel I know that's near here."

     He gives got a deep breath before giving me his phone. As I unlock his phone, the screen was no longer of us two laughing. And if I'm being honest, it felt like the air was knocked right out of me. My fingers hover above the screen, because for a second I forgot was I was doing.

      I finally dial the number of a local hotel I used to go to when I fought with my mom.

     "Hello? You called Sunset Hotel, Delilah speaking. How may we help you?"

     "This is Lydia Martin. I'd just like to book 2 hotel rooms tonight."

     "Okay Miss Martin. We have reserved 2 rooms for you tonight. The cost for you will be $55 in total. In case of emergencies, we will be calling you with this number. Thank you for choosing Sunset Hotel. Have a nice night."

     "Thank you. We will be there in about 20 minutes."

     When we get to Sunset Hotel, we grab our backpacks and head to the back of Stiles' jeep.

     "What are you doing?"

     "Oh, I have extra clothes in here." He grabs a flashlight and tells me to hold it.

     He had a lot in the back of his jeep. There was a box of chips, a metal and wooden bat, some clothes, tampons, and other.... wait... TAMPONS?!??

     "Stiles!!! Why do you have freaking tampons?!?!"

      His eyes went wide right when I mentioned tampons. He slowly looks back at me and closes the back door of his jeep while holding his backpack and extra clothes.

     "Well... I ahh... it's cause I... you know."

     "Wait. Are you are girl?!?!" I said in a yelling whisper.

     "What? Oh god no! I'm a 100% guy. I have proof. Here, let me-" Stiles says unzipping his zipper.

     "Noo!!! Nope, you don't need to show me anything. Just tell me why you have tampons!"

     "Well, I have a really bad bloody nose. Like really bad. And sometimes I get really lazy holding a tissue to stop the blood, but then my... ummm... my hands get tired. So I... uhh... use tampons to stop the... blood flow?" Stiles said questioning what he just said. He chose his words very carefully, but when he said blood flow, his hand meets his forehead.

     "Okay, well, I'm going inside the hotel. You zip up your pants and meet me there. Oh, and can I barrow some clothes too? Thanks!"

     I rush inside because even though it's late in May, it was still cold. I got to the front counter to pay, get the room keys, go up and sleep.

     "Excuse me. I'm Lydia Martin, and I reserved 2 rooms."

     The lady with the name, Stacey, looks through the computer before saying, "Ahh yes, Ms. Martin. You're room is Room 352 on Floor 3. Here is your key, the total is $55."

     Before I could question her, Stiles comes and rest his arm around my shoulder. Short people problems.

     "Wait, I reserved 2 rooms."

     "It says that you asked for a room with two bedrooms."

     "No, no! I asked for 2 rooms. One for me, one for him. We told the girl named Delilah."

     "She isn't here, she left. Her shift is over."

     "I don't care about her! I just want my two rooms!"

     "Awhhh Lydia! Don't act like you don't like this. Now we could have some alone time." Stiles said with a smirk.

     I give him a glare and look back to Stacey. "Please. I don't want to be with this guy any longer. Just give is two rooms."

     "Unfortunately, a bunch of Canadian families booked the remaining rooms. They are spending there summer here. We only have one more room, which is reserved for the two of you."

     "I—" before I meltdown, Stiles grabs the keys, says thank you, and lift me up his broad shoulders.

     "Stiles! Put me down!"

     "I will when we get to the elevator. If I put you down now, you'll probably attack that girl and Delilah for booking you the wrong thing."