The Guy and his Nightmares

I grab my laptop and lay it on my lap. I look at the clock, and it says 3:21am. I look over the side of my left shoulder to see Stiles sleeping peacefully, although he's been moving his head a bit to much for someone to be sleeping.

I finally finished all the homework from yesterday and today. As I close my laptop and place it back into my backpack, I hear Stiles mumble something. All I do was watch him because I'm not sure if this is normal or not. Every second passes by and I hear the murmurs turn into whispers, turn into normal talking, then turned into a fast paced yell. Like a cry for help while you're stuck in the middle of a desert. Like a stranded dog trying to find his owner by howling for help.

"I'M SORRY!! NO, PLEASE!! STAY WITH ME!!! NOOO!! STOP! STOP!!!!"

I drop everything I'm doing and ran towards Stiles.

"Stiles!" I try to wake him up, but all he does is push himself away from me. Trying to grab a hold of something else. I pull him back and throw the blanket across from the room because I noticed that he started to sweat.

"Stiles! It's me, Lydia. Stiles. Come on, Stiles."

He calms down for a little bit. Maybe it's because his dream was over? Or was it because of me? His breathing slows down, and his legs stopped kicking up and down the bed.

His eyes slowly opens and fear washes away as his soft brown eyes meet mine. A sigh of relief overcomes him and he hugs me. No words, just pure emotions. He hugs me tightly around the waist, and lays his head on my shoulder. His breath against my neck gives my chill and goosebumps, but I've learn to appreciate the little things he does.

"Thank you." He says repeatedly, while he try's to pull me closer to him as much as possible.

"Are you okay?" I say as I hug him back, with my arms softly wrapped around his neck.

"Yeah." He pulls away, and now I just feel this big space between us, even when we're just a few inches away from each other. I stare into his eyes one more time before looking down.

"Okay. Let's go back to sleep."

As I begin to turn around, he grabs my hand and laces it with his. "Can you stay?"

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just right across from him." I say with full concern while nodding my head.

"Okay." He doesn't move one bit, still keeping eye contact. A few seconds later, he removes his hands with mine, and I go across the room the get the blanket to give back to him.

As I give him his blanket back, in one swift move, he pulls the blanket, only to make me fall in his arms. Just like how I'm beginning to fall in love with him. No. This can't happen.

"Lydia. Please. Please stay with me." His voice is full of sincerity.

"I..."

"Please. I need you to help me. I've been having nightmares lately, and it usually lasts till the entire night. And I think the only reason why I snapped out of the dream, was because I heard an angel talking. I think it was you."

"I'm no angel."

"You are to me. So, please, please help me."

I close my eyes to think about the situation. If I do sleep with him, (in an appropriate way you guys) that means I get to help him. But that also means that I'm getting too close to him. But if I don't, he'll be up all night, and he needs to some sleep if this has been lasting for days now.

"Okay. I'll do it." I say sitting back up and grabbing the blanket behind him.

I lay next to him with my back facing him. As I close my eyes, I feel Stiles soft lips lay slightly above my ear.

"Thank you." He whispers and wraps his arms around my torso. At this time, I'm the only who's more thankful.

The blanket wasn't the one to keep me warm, Stiles was. The warmth from his body against mine gives me a sense of safety and happiness. And I fell asleep.

~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
I'm soo sorry if this is short. I started school and I don't have any time to do anything. Also, I just watched Teen Wolf Season 5 episode 10 and I WAS SOO CLOSE TO CRYING CAUSE SCOTT AND MELISSA!!!! I honestly thought the Super Full Moon would make all the supernatural more chaotic than usual.

Also, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTS ON THIS STORY CAUSE I HONESTLY LOVE YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AND PARTICIPATING!!!