The Guy in his Boxers

Author's Note:
I MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS STORY!!!! YEAHHH!!!! I didn't sleep and this took me like 3 days to finish but it's worth it :) Hope you guys like it!
Here's a cookie🍪 Also, the next chapter is gonna be a big one.
link:
http://youtu.be/4mwyKnS_Ypg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I wait for Stiles to finish taking a shower, I reach for my backpack and grab my laptop. I am sooo thankful that I brought my laptop today. I go to our school's website and check what's for homework for today. I put my hair behind the back of my ear, but it felt weird so I undo that action. Instead, I put my hair up in a bun, toss my binders to my lap, and start reading the books online. I unfortunately left some of my books in my locker, but I am so glad for the internet.

As I'm in the end of the page of Chapter 23 for Honors Pre Calculous, I hear Stiles singing. Like the 'I'm really into this and I don't care who people think' kind of singing. Stiles was singing the wonderful song of the 'Spongebob Theme Song.' Great. I hymn along with him, and actually laugh at myself. I finally hear Stiles leave the bathroom with new, clean pairs of clothing.

"You still scared?" I said giving him a grin, and teasing him.

"I wasn't that scared. I just don't want to be alone."

I roll my eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"Hey! Why did you hit me?"

"Oh I didn't hit you. This pillow simply just doesn't want to be alone."

"The pillow is an inanimate object!"

"You're an inanimate object." I whisper. Wow. That was such a great comeback. *sarcasm*

I get off my bed and toss the thin blanket aside. I grab my backpack and search for hidden money. I love finding money unexpectedly because it's like a surprised gift from myself. After 2 times of shuffling through the small pocket of my backpack, I finally found a dollar bill, some quarters, and 2 five dollar bills. In total of $11.83.

I grab one dollar and fifty cents and shove the rest back down my backpack for later.

As I head towards the door, I hear Stiles say, "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna grab a snack."

"I don't want be here alone!"

"You got the pillow. You'll be fine."

I rush out the door, and I immediately knew I forgot my card key for our room. I was too lazy to go back and talk to Stiles, so I just headed down the hallway to the vending machine.

I look through all the choices and decide on getting some Original Lays Potato Chips. As I insert my money, I notice a familiar face from the corner of my eyes. He insert his money in the vending machine meant for drinks only next to me. Although, I simply shrugged the thought away because u just want my food right now!

I click button A24 but nothing happened. I pressed the exact same buttons numerous times, but nothing happened. I began to feel frustrated because all I want is my damn chips!!! I started to kick and hit the machine to see if they would fall off. Nope, still nothing happened.

I gave out a huff and gave it one more kick before turning around. As I turned around I see the familiar face looking at me.

"You?!" We both said simultaneously.

I am now staring right into Aaron's brown eyes, fully shocked. I look at him as if he wasn't a human being. My eyes goes up and down his body, and I realized that the only thing he was wearing were superman boxers.

"Like the view? You should take a pic of it, it will last longer." He said while flexing on his abs. Total Asshole.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Aaron, while being snapping.