The Girl with the Screeching Scream

"I'm going to put a little twist in my Birthday Bash." Danny says after he commands everyone to get out, handing them a towel. "After everyone dries off, you are to stay in my guest room until I call each people that got an invitation and their guest to come down. Let just say, you'll have such an amazing time, that it's to die for.

"Now everyone! Go to the guest room on the 2nd room. It's the last room, all the way at the back! Chop chop!" Danny demands while clapping his hands to make the people go to the guest room faster.

We stay in the room for about 10-20 minutes with the huge crowd. But the room was big enough for all the people to run in. All of a sudden, the lights went out. It was pitch black.

"What the heck?"

"Dude! What's going on?"

"Hey, is this part of his party?"

"I'm scared of the dark!"

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

Everyone says that, screaming and running everywhere with panic in their faces.

"Ella Anderson and her guests, come outside the door!" Said in a deep, dark voice.

They open the door, and we instantly see blood on the walls of the hallway.
"Holy shit! I'm not gonna go there! Danny! What the fuck is this?!?!" All the 4 girls cries out.

"Come outside or someone is your group will die!"

That freaks everyone out. Screams flew everywhere, with the sound of their screams echoing through the hallway. The girls take a deep, petrified breath, and leaves out with no skin to be seen.

In less than 30 seconds, we hear screams and cries from the girls. Then we hear the voice again, "Anyone in this room that makes a loud noise, or tries to escape, will die."

The lights flicker every time the voice made a calling or announcement. Name after name, and possibly more than 100 people went through that door.

"Lydia Martin, and her guest, please step outside of the door."

I hold Stiles hand, close my eyes, and hum one of my favorite song, "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. It cools me down a bit, but my heart is still pounding lightening fast. I squeeze Stiles hand, just to relax myself. All I see is dark red blood everywhere, with knives scatteref on tables, broken glass and mirrors shattered on the floor, and whispers calling my name. Dead bodies laying uncomfortably on the floor and the stairs. It's only been a minute since I felt that door. Suddenly, I feel someone touching my ankle.

"Stiles." I whisper. I try to be as calm as possible, "Someone is touching my leg."

We both look down to see a little girl with blood everywhere on her, and her black hair on her face.

"Oh my fucking mum is a fucking pink unicorn!" Stiles say repeated shouting as I keep kicking her face until she finally let go. We run as fast as we can, of course I scream sorry to the thing as I run away. I'm not that heartless. I nearly trip midway down the curved marbled stairs.

"Did you just say mum? I didn't know you had an accent."

"I don't." Stiles replies as I stop to chase some air.

"How come you don't look scared?" I say looking up at him.

"Cause I'm not. I know that they're just people in costumes."

"They're still scaring." I murmur while we walk. I get my phone out and use it as a flashlight.

"Let's make this fun. Instead of being scared, let's just try to make them scared of us. All we have to do is act like crazy people and weird them out."

"How?"

"Just follow my lead."

After our short conversation, a zombie with a knife through its skull run after us. We both notice it, and all I want to do is run back, but then I notice Stiles yelling, cheering, and dancing around the zombie. At first I was skeptical, but I soon join him and act like a monkey. I get face to face with the zombie and scream, "Oh! Hey there! Can you hear me?"

I think I make the 'zombie' partially deaf, but that's what he gets for trying to scare me.

Every time we encounter someone scary, we hop around them, mess with their hair, and laugh like maniacs. Every single one of them were more scared of us, than we where of them. We succeed.

Although, one wasn't scare of us. We scream straight the the pale vampire's face, but he would just yell back, showing off his fangs. We basically get into this scream off battle. After yelling back and forth, I say, "Damn! Have you been eating garlic or something? Cause your breath stinks! Have you ever heard of gum?"

I throw a wrapped gum into his eye, and we make a run for it. Finally, we dee a light behind a door, and we clash our body against it, hoping to finally escape that sweet nightmare.

"Well it's about time! That took you 6.52 minutes! And thanks a lot for injuring my actors."

"What was this for?" I reply, managing myself to stop laughing with Stiles.

"It's part of my fun Birthday Bash. I wanted to make an unforgettable night. I wanted everyone to talk about it. Excuse me." Danny grabs the microphone from behind, and says, "Jackson Whittemore, proceed to the door."

There are cameras everywhere. Seeing his terrified face is priceless. His soft, blonde hair shoots up, and he bright greenish blue eyes went wide open as he sees the little girl crawling towards him. Each of us laugh, mainly because Jackson always brags about how great he is. And when he finally finishes, he's gonna tell us how he wasn't even scared; which is a total lie as I watch him scream and nearly cry.

Stiles and I don't stay there for long. We grab our bags, and get some pictures that Danny's secret photographer took. They are so humorous. We end the night with a good laugh, and exchange our goodbyes. He keeps 3 pictures, and I keep the other 3 pictures. As I get home, I finally put something up on my wall. Which were these 3 memorable and funny pictures of us screaming at the vampire, acting like monkeys, and laughing. He keeps the one where I kick that scary black haired girl, the other where I have a terrified look on my face, and where we're jumping around and messing with the zombie.

~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey loves! Haven't done this is a while, so I thought I'd bring it back! Soo who else is excited for Season 5 of Teen Wolf. Don't even get me started on the trailer! Ughh soo good, and it looks like things are gonna get even more complicated. Oh, and I was carefully watching the trailer repeatedly for any Stydia Scenes... didn't find any. Remind me to kill Jeff if he doesn't make Stydia a reality!!! Haha jkjk... maybe.

I changed the cover! How do you like it? I made it myself, and I'm actually pretty proud of it!

P.s I've been giving you guys small, hidden, sudden hints about Lydia's past and the upcoming future. And the next few chapters are going to reveal a lot. So keep your eyes wide open. Like really wide. Okay, that's too wide. But seriously, there are little things that are big in the upcoming chapters.

How did you like the chapter? You can rate it or whatever you want to tell me about this chapter. Oh! You guys! We made it 3.75K reads!!! What even? Thank you guys so much for sticking around! Love ya!!

Here's a Cookie🍪 *insert emoji cookie*