The Guy who Feared

"Yes! I've missed you so much, oh you comfy decorative bed sheets you!" Stiles said referring to the bed that he is now hugging so dearly.

I kick off my shoes and reach for my own bed. For some reason, I couldn't go to sleep. I just have this thought on the back of my head saying how filthy I am, and I'm going in this clean bed, only to be sleeping in my own filth. I take a few steps back and head towards Stiles.

"Hey Stiles. Imma take a shower. Where's the extra clothes you brought for me?" I said slapping him on the back. He let out a small wave and a groan. Well, someone is gonna wake up in his own filth and sweat. Great. So glad this hotel room didn't have only one bed.

I got off his bed and gave out a frustrated sigh. I grab his backpack against the wall and see the extra clothes inside. I grab the extra clothes and make my way inside the bathroom.

I turn around to face the doorknob, only to notice that the lock was broken. Really? What kind of hotel room has a broken lock in the bathroom? And I'm paying $55 for this?

I hang the clothes on top of my towel and lay them on the counter near the sink. I undress, turn on the steaming warm, somewhat hot shower, and stand there for while.

The relief of washing everything made me feel a sweet euphoria of joy. I grab the complimentary small but free shampoo and massaged my scalp. Soon, I began to hymn.

As I finished washing my hair, free from the shampoo, and soft from the conditioner, I sang a new song. I don't sing anywhere near good, but I still sing because I enjoy it.

"She asked me, 'Son when I grow old. Will you buy me a house of gold? And when your father turns to stone, will you take care of me?' "

As I start singing 'House of Gold' by Twenty One Pilots, I hear the door slide open and the toilet seat being lifted. Hesitant, I slowly take a peak to see what was happening. My eyes shot up to see Stiles... half asleep... peeing. Of course I wouldn't look down there, cause that's inappropriate.

"Stiles! Oh my god, Get out!!!!!!" I screamed. Slamming both ends of the curtains against the wall, just to make sure he can't see anything. Thanks to the hotel, the curtains weren't transparent or any light color for him to see the shadow of my body.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" Stiles said finally woken from his somewhat deepened sleep.

"Why are you still here?!"

"I can't just go!!!"

"Why not! Get out now!"

"I don't know if you know but I'm still going pee. I just can't stop something I started."

There was an awkward silence between us. The noise of his pee was louder than the gentle sprinkles of the water hitting the tub!

"This can not be happening." I whisper.

"Oh and ps..." He said as I finally hear a zip from his pants, "You have an amazing voice."

I roll my eyes and again, yell at him to get out. He finally goes out until I call him back.

"Stiles! Get back here!"

Within barely half a second, he's back.
"How may I help you? Want me to rub your back-"

"Shut up Stiles. I just called you back because you didn't wash your hands. That's disguising. And you didn't even flush the toilet! And I recommend you take a shower AFTER me because you are just going to sleep in your own filth."

"First of all, I didn't know you were my mom. Second of all, I didn't flush the toilet because if I did the water would be hot for you to shower in. Third of all, I didn't wash my hands because I was preparing my clothes to take a shower right now... with you." Him coughing 'with you' as if I wouldn't hear him.