The Guy Who Lived

Stiles' POV:
I wake up unexpectedly as Lydia slashes water on me, and I think I am drowning. Great, now the couch is wet. I'll just tell Scott's mom that I... wait, no. I can't say I peed on her couch. Okay, I'll say that I went for a swim, and once I sat on the couch, I knocked out like how those Girl Scouts knocks on your door violently, and multiple times to get you to buy their chocolate or cookies and stuff. They could be really scary at times. Wait, what was I doing again?

"Stiles!" Lydia says in a loud whisper, "Come with me."

"Why?"

"Because I need your help."

"For what?"

"Ughh, you ask too much questions!" She then pulls me off the couch and tugs me into the driver's seat of her car.

"So, what are we doing?"

"We're gonna get revenge on my fellow enemies. Hope you had a nice sleep, because well, after this, you'll start living; and not want to waste a minute sleeping."

"Well, I did have a nice sleep, but then this happen." I say, gesturing to my own soaked body. "So where are we going first?"

"Walmart. Here," Lydia hands me a list of random things we need to get at Walmart, "that list is things I need you to get."

I skim though the list and find many items that didn't make any sense to use in the middle of the night. There was a blue spray paint, veet or shaving cream (we need A LOT of this!!! Get every shaving cream you find!), shaver, bubble wrap (a lot), Vaseline (the big momma one), and a golf club.

"What are all these for?!"

"Just drive and you'll find out."

~~~

The ride to Walmart is silent. When we finally arrive, she gives me $100 to pay for all the items. I didn't want to go in Walmart alone, because that's boring; so I make a bet with her.

"Okay, so to make this interesting. I have to grab all the items and come back here before my 15 minutes are up. And when I'm done, you have to give me a kiss." I say surprisingly calmly.

"Hahaha no. I don't wanna kiss you."

"How about if I can become your friend? That means I can talk to you, and you can talk to me, and actually have a full on conversation. And we can do what friend do too. "

"How long is that gonna take?"

"Since you're timing me for 15 minutes—"

"Great! I'll be your friend for 15 minutes then. Not bad."

"You didn't let me finish. You have to be my friend for at least 15 weeks."

"15 hours."

"15 days."

"Ummm..." She is very cautious about this deal, "Fine. But your time starts... now!"

I struggle to unbuckle my seatbelt, but before I leave, I give her a quick kiss on the cheek, then escape before she can kill me. I am near the enterance when I look back to see Lydia out the window screaming, "What the hell?!"

I ignore it because I have to do this fast. First, I went to the indoor pharmacy and medical station to grab the shaver, shaving cream, and Vaseline. Then, I run to the other side of the store to grab the golf club, blue spray, and bubble wrap. Luckily for me, the line wasn't too long, so I pay the cashier, who just stares at me in a skeptical look, wondering what I could do with these stuff. I just shrug it off and give him the $100 bill. I grab the change, shove it in my pocket, and struggle to carry all the bags I'm holding.