The Guy in Blue

"Hey, Lyds! Want to get some Starbucks?" Stiles says with his messy hair and navy blue flannel.

     "Sure. As long as your treating, then yeah!" I respond, trying to fix my tangled hair into a bun.

     "Ummm, I don't have—"

      "You know what. I think I'll just have a nice, cold drink of water. I really wish it was raining right now. Watch the rain fall of the window. And look at two rain drops race to go to the end of the window." I tease Stiles as I see him weakening as he prevents himself from going to the restroom.

     "You are an evil creature Lydia! Really evil. Fine! Gosh, but don't come running I me if you need money."

*play song*

     We parked the jeep, entered the store, and waited to be next in line. We were about 12 people away into getting our orders.

"Girl, just let your hair down.
Let's paint the whole town,
life is our playground, yeah

"But, I'm not a kid no more.
So I must open doors,
And make you feel like the lady you are.

"My mama raised me,
To be classy, not flashy
I'm happy to please you"

     "I love this song! It's one of my favorite songs."

     "Really? I've never heard this before."

     "It's called 'Chivalry is dead' by Trevor Wesley. I heard it on February 11, 2015."

     "That's specific."

     We move up closer towards the cashier, making it 11 more people in front of us.

     "Yeah. Actually, that was the day I moved here. I heard it while I was at a diner, deciding what food I should get. Every since I left my hometown, I just didn't feel free. I just felt limited to my own actions. So during that time, I didn't want to do anything. But when I heard this song, it was just really calming. And now, it just brings memories I don't want to forget. Like this one." I give Stiles a soft smile, then move up another step.

     "Well then," he steps out of the line, "May I, a gentleman, ask you to dance with me?"

     "You want me to step outside of the line, when we're just 10 people away? That doesn't sound like a good deal."

     "Just come." He pulls me close to him, and we danced around the people with their laptops on the tables.

"And they say, they say,
Chivalry is dead, dead, dead.
Let a real man pick up the slack,
and treat you with respect, yeah.

"And you don't have to love me,
love me, love me
You don't have to love me,
Love me, love me.
Just cause I'm a gentleman don't mean,
I ain't taking you to bed."

We danced, not like professional dancers though. But it was elegant enough. We dance the moon walk (well, I tried. Stiles did it effortlessly), ballroom dances, and just moving with the beat.

     The whole entire time, we were smiling. Ignoring everyone in Starbucks, and focusing on us.

"That's just how you treat a lady.
Treat a lady. Treat a lady.
Treat a lady, treat a lady.
Treat a lady.

"And they say, chivalry is dead
Dead, dead, dead.
Girl let a real man pick up the slack
And treat you with respect."

     "Lydia. I need to tell you something."

     "What?" I become worried, because I see these stuff happening in movies; and I don't want it to happen.

     I can't love anyone, because I'll just hurt them. And they'll just hurt me.

     "Don't get scared. But I think I like you." He whispers as we got closer.

"And you don't have to love me.
Love me. Love me.

"You don't have to love me.
Love me. Love me.

"Just cause I'm a gentleman,
Don't mean
I ain't taking you to bed,
bed, bed.

"And they say,
Chivalry is dead, dead,
d e a d."
~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey guys! First of all, Teen Wolf!!!! Who watch it? I did! Can I just say, things are happening. Like I don't wanna spoil it, but it... was... just... Ughhh so much happened!!! I can't even explain it with words. And I'm really mad at Jeff because #stydia? I was upset, but it was really good!!!

Second of all, how do you like the chapter? Kinda short, but let me tell you, things are gonna happen. Can't say anything yet, but keep an eye out for the next couple of chapters.