The Girl behind the Stars

Note: Play the song above, or on the side when it says 'play song.' This is back to Lydia's POV. Hope you love this. Take a deep breath.
-
Lydia's POV:
     "So that's why you wore all black today!" Stiles says, laying down on top of the 'StarGaze Hotel' roof with me, cozy from the white thin blanket we stole from the hotel. I understand why named it StarGaze Hotel, because you can see how beautiful all the stars and constellations are that match perfectly with the pitch-dark sky.

     "Yeah. It's because I'm a secret spy. Here to protect the world from all evil."

     "Too bad I didn't change into something black. We could've been spies together."

     "You are one. You're just a really good at keeping the secret, that you don't even know it sometimes." I respond as I can't help but smile.

     "So, tell me why you did this. Well, I know why but-"

     "Stiles. I get it. You can stop now." I interrupt, "Well, my life was— no, is a big ball of darkness. My, uhh..." I can't help but hold back my tears. I sit up, and inhale to take a deep breath.

     "Lydia. You know what, it's okay. You don't have to tell me."

     "No. I'm fine." I say with a little smile plastered on my face, assuring me that I am fine; Even though we all know I'm not. "My parents got divorced... because of me. My dad said that I spent all his hard earned money on useless junk, and he was sick of it. Sick of me. It lead to a point, where he, uhh. Well, he said that I was worthless. So, he left. Got a new family." My eyes became so watery. I could see that Stiles wanted to help, but he knew better to listen to what I had to say. Sometimes, people just needs someone to listen to them.

     "But my best friend, Allison, helped me through all my problems. We've been friends since 7th grade. But now, she's not here. I remember everything so clearly. It was... actually... I'll uhh, put my life stories in order.

     "So, sophomore year, I met this guy, Jackson Whittemore. I liked him so much, and when he asked me out, I was just so happy. Ever since I was in a relationship with him, I began to have abusive relationship with him, but I didn't care, because that's how much I loved him. I didn't understand why he did that, but now I know he never even loved me. He ordered me to do things, and since I didn't have a voice, I obeyed. We dated for about 2 months, until I found out he was cheating on me, with Samantha Grace. That's the girl we shaved. She was my friend at the time too. So when I found out, I didn't know who to trust anymore. I went to Jackson's house to talk to him, and then talking lead to screaming. He said the same thing that my father said. He called me worthless. He said I was a nobody. That he..." I take another deep breath, playing around with my hair tie. I tuck my hair back but I undo that transaction. "He said he only dated me because he wanted to win a bet, and that he felt sad for me. That no one will ever, ever love me. That put a deep hole in my heart. That ruined the old Lydia.

     "Junior year, Allison dated this guy named Issac. I didn't like him, or any guys for that matter. The memory of Jackson dented my entire image of guys. I hosted a sleepover with just me and Kira on my birthday. We played truth or dare. And I was asked if Issac is good for Allison. And I said no. We got to this heated argument. I said that he's like Jackson. She said that he's not. We yelled over each other. Then, we started insulting each other. One thing lead to the next, and she drove off. I had the last say, which was, 'Fuck you Allison!' It was 11:32 on a Saturday. I kept texting her. Saying that I was sorry. But then, at 11:47am, a man called me and said that... oh my god..." I close my eyes. I could really have some antidepressants right now, "That Allison was in the hospital, and died from a car crash at Oakland Street.