The Guy's Little Mermaid

"God, I hate that guy." Stiles says as we step in the car.

     "You're still on that? That was like 20 minutes ago."

     "Yeah, but I seriously hate him."

      "I don't know. He isn't that bad."

     "He isn't- do you even hear yourself?! Okay, fine. Let me give you an example. My hatred for him is like yours for Malia."

     "Yeah, but that's because she's done a lot of messed up things to me! If I was in a room stuck with Hilter, Osama Bin Laden, and Malia, and I had a gun with only two bullets... I would shoot her... twice."

     "Wooh there. Let's not plan her death and funeral. This jeep... is a holy jeep. Not a- okay, well it's not a holy jeep, but it's not a jeep that needs to be a suspect if you ever kill someone."

     "You know, a true friend would let me borrow there car and bury the body with me." I said, giving out a smirk.

     "Oh no. Don't involve me with anything of this missy."

"But I thought we were crime partners." I said intentionally pouting my lips.

"Don't do that to me. It's not gonna work. Just ask Aaron to be your partner." I noticed that every time he mentioned his name, it tasted like poison in his mouth."

"Okay. I bet he'll be better than you. Thanks for the suggestion!" I love to tease him.

~~~~~

It has been 15 minutes since we left and we have already taken 3 stops. The first time was because he had to fill up for gas. The second time was when I had to go to the restroom. Finally, the third time is right now. Where Stiles is releasing liquid waste behind a freeway sign and some bushes. All I hear is his humming. Not the cars pasting us, not the breeze shifting the bushes against one another, not even the sound of Stiles' shoes crushing the dirt stones, but his humming. It just sounds so familiar. As he heads back in the car, he grabs the hand sanitizer from the side of his seat and puts two pumps on his hands.

     "I am not sitting in this car doing nothing."

     "Why not? You did it last time."

     "Yeah, but that was because I was thinking of ways I could kill Malia for hanging up those posters."

     "Wait what?! You knew it was her once all along?!"

     "Well, not at first. But I kind of had a feeling. Then Kira told me that Malia did it when we were still outside of Starbucks, and I really don't want to think about that day."

     "I got it. I know what to do." Stiles said as he drove back on the road.

     "What?"

     "I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things, could be so bad." He says with a high pitched feminine voice.

     "Wha-" I say, but once I was about to finish, Stiles held his finger and press it on my lips, while making a 'shhh' noise.

     "Look at these stuff-" Stiles began to sing.

     "Oh no. Please stop! Nooooo-"

     "Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete? Wouldn't you think I'm a girl-"

     "You don't look like a girl." I mumble.

     "A girl who has everything." Then, Stiles took a deep breath.

     So this is how it all ends. Me, in this holy car, being tortured by a horribly singing Stiles. Him singing 'Part of Your World' by The Little Mermaid. Maybe I could just jump out of this car.

     Instead of fighting the urge to ignore his singing, I simply join him as it hits the chorus. Before I knew it, I knocked out and slept like a koala. Sleeping for hours.
~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey guys! special announcement!
I made another book called
'the No Kiss List'
and it includes scenes with Lydia, Stiles, Jackson, Isaac (name in the book is his real name), Scott, and Allison. I am sooooo excited for you guy to read it!!! And it is PUBLISHED RIGHT NOW!!! So go check that out. I swear it's gonna be awesome!!!

Also, SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS!!!!