The King Of The Hill

Začít od začátku

I lay low, dodging the sword slash, and slam my dagger into the knee of the leg coming at me. I twist the knife, and spun my body, pulling the poor victim's leg and swinging her around me. Using her as a human weapon, I slam her body into the swordsman, throwing the both of them off the [Hill].

I feel the wind behind me shifting greatly, and quickly dodge to the left, a blade of wind flying by where I was just standing. I land on my feet, but one of the remaining two participants swings his war hammer horizontally at me from the left. I throw my dagger up into the air, holster the [Magnum] and catch the hammer with my left hand. I forcefully pull it away from him, and with my right hand, I push him away as hard as I can, causing him to fly off the [Hill] and fall to his death. I catch the dagger I threw into the sky earlier, and now I was holding two melee weapons in each hand. A large war hammer in my left, a small dagger in my right.

The final girl leaped at me from behind, using two shortswords for an overhead slash onto me. I turn my body at a speed she didn't expect, swinging the hammer in a wide arc. Before she could react, the sharp end of the head crashing into her side. The force of the attack sends her body down the pyramid, flying like a ragdoll. I drop the hammer after this, and pull out the [BLC-90] again.

I spent too much time on these four, though, because even more people were now on the [Hill]. This time, it was 7 people total, all who seemed stronger than the average adventurer. The siege of magic was still coming as well, their accuracy getting better each time they cast a spell. I can either start using magic, or fight to the very limit of my abilities. This time, I'm going to go with choice two.

This time, I make the first move, going on the offensive. I raise my [Magnum] and fire three shots at three different targets. Two of them were able to dodge my bullets, while the third one just let his armor absorb the shot. It looks like the same one Thoth used during our expedition into the [Kazaric Ravines]. After firing those three shots, I dash forward and close the distance between myself and the group. They try to stop my advance by all attacking at once, but I was able to dodge all of them with my high speed. They didn't have any coordination with their attacks as well, so I was able to redirect the directions of some of their weapons to attack the other assailants.

I make use of this advantage and force myself into the center of this group, and grab one of the people around me. I thrust the barrel of my gun at the left side of her chest, and fire it at point blank range. Her body becomes limp, and I holster both of my weapons before grabbing the corpse by the waist. I spin it around me and use it as a meat shield to block attacks from the warriors around me, the blood spraying all over me. A large fireball approaches from outside the pyramid, and I use the mangled body in my arms to block it, setting the corpse on fire. No, I don't feel bad at all using her body like this after death.

Holding the flaming body by the legs, I swing it downward onto one of the other six adventurers. He tried to dodge it, but he was unable to move because the other adventurers were clusters near him. The burning corpse lands right on top of him, the weight causing him to fall on the ground with the body. He tries to push the body off of him, but I pull out my [Magnum] and fire at his arms. He screams out in pain, but I ignore him as I focus on my next attacker.

The attacker dives right at me, hitting me in the chest, trying to knock me down with his weight. Unfortunately for him, I was strong enough to carry him. I catch him as his body crashes into mine, and I lift him above me. I throw him face first onto the ground, the force of the smash actually cracked the [Demon Glass], at the cost of the man's skull.

The remaining four fighters all attacked me at once, but I dodge and deflect every single one of their strikes. Some of them try to use combat techniques to create feints and illusions, even increasing their speed and strength, but all for naught. One of the assailants make an over head swing with his sword at me, and instead of dodging it this time, I swing my [Magnum] right at it.