Zayn wears.his blazer and turn his head to Niall sternly staring to him, "And it's true, there's no such thing as siblings that kiss at our age."

Niall balled his hands into fist, "Don't use another person as an excuse?!" Niall yelled to him. "What about you? What does he have to do with anything?" He asked, biting his bottom lips, "Do you really not... Like it?" Zayn didn't answer, so Niall ask again. "You really don't like it, right? Right?!"

"I don't like it." Zayn said in a harsh tone of voice as he crouch down, wearing his shoes. "Not because someone said something. I just don't like this kind of thing anymore."

Niall grabbed Zayn's wrist for him to stood up, "How do you want me to show you how much I love you?!" Niall asked desperately to Zayn.

"That kind of thing... You can notice even you don't express it." Zayn explains, averting his gaze to Niall.

Niall gritted his teeth pushing the black haired boy to the bed, Zayn lying on top of Niall. The blonde boy starts to lean down closer but Zayn pushed him away, causing him to fall on the bed.

"Just... Stop it."

Zayn gets out on his bed, picking up his tie from the floor and made his way outisde his room.

There's no end in this fight.

"Aren't you going with Niall?" Maura asked when she saw Zayn, sprinting his way outside the house.

There is no development.

Because Niall doesn't want to understand.

"Did something happen?" Perrie asked, fixing Zayn's tie neatly. They are on the Chemistry lab, as Zayn sat on the table, shifting from an uncomfortable position.

Zayn sighed, shaking his head, "No," He answered in a blunt way.

"Liar, your atmosphere is weird..." Perrie chuckled with a smile on her lips then pinched Zayn's soft cheek."Coming out without tying your tie?"

"Well... I like it," Perrie added. "I like tying your tie... I wish I could do this from now on."

Harry's Class.

When Harry came to his class, he was greeted by one of his classmate near to his seat. "Harry! Yesterday, while Liam is going home, he fell down the stairs! And now he's on the hospital--"

"Ah that... I know," Harry said as he sat down on his chair, resting his chin on his hand and sighed. "I took him to the hospital."

"What?! How?"

"Ah... That--" Harry was cut off when someone throw a bag and hit his head very hard. All the students gasped in shock and surprise.

"It's all your fault!" Harry groaned from pain but he looked up and saw the crying blonde boy. "It's all your fault that Zayn-- Who do think you are to get between us?!"

Niall starts smacking Harry's chest on his seat like a child. "W-What are you t-to have act... B-Because you said s-something l-like that!" The blonde boy sobbed still hitting Harry's chest. "It's your fault Harr--"

The curly haired boy grabbed both Niall wrists to stop him from hitting. Harry stood up, gripping his wrists harder, "At least tell me get hit knowing the reason, prince," Harry spoke calmly to the crying boy.

"You were the one who said something like that. It's all your fault!" Niall explains with a stern face, "It's all your fault that Zayn said he wouldn't kiss me anymore."