Laced - Chapter 15 (A Change in Perspectives)

Start from the beginning

I gave him a dismissive nod. "I need to talk to you, Harold. Alone." I emphasized the last word, glancing at Abigail. She fumbled with her fingers uncomfortably, without meeting my glare. 

I grabbed Harry by the arm, pulling him a good distance away so that Abigail wouldn't be able to hear us. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Harold?

"Nothing."

I raised my voice. "I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit, Harold. I swear to god if you're messing with Abigail..." I trailed off. 

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Why do you care? All the other guys have relationships with some of the girls. Why is this any different?" His green eyes questioned me. 

I glared at him vehemently. "She's pure. Don't you dare touch her."

"Oh, so you get to fuck with her virginity?" Harry challenged me daringly. 

"No!" I yelled. "I swear to god, Harold, if you ever hear that you've touched her, you will regret it. Severely. I don't care-"

I was interrupted mid-sentence as Niall walked into the entrance area, Perrie dressed up in a coat, a pair of dark skinny jeans and a backpack next to him.

I let go of Harry's arm, glaring at him threateningly once more. "Mark my words, Harold. Stay away from her, or you'll regret it."

I looked over at Abigail, who wore a worried expression as she stared at Harry and I. "Niall." I called. 

He walked over to me. "Yes, sir?"

"Perrie has agreed to come with me?" I asked, giving Perrie a quick nod in acknowledgment. 

"Yes, sir. She has a backpack packed for the night." He answered quickly and cautiously, sensing my shitty mood.

"Good."

I was still furious with Harry, who looked up at me, anticipating my next move. I grabbed Abby's arm, pushing her into Niall. "Niall, take her to her room. I don't want those two together." 

Niall held onto her arm gently, and nodded at me. "Yes, sir."

Her eyes were brimmed with tears, and I wished I could comfort her. But I couldn't now. I had business to take care of, Sykes to get rid of, Perrie to apologize to. 

As Niall walked her away in the direction she had come from, I looked to Perrie, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you for doing this for me, babe." I gave her a quick smile before turning back my attention to Abigail's silhouette as she walked down the dark hallway with Niall. 

"Anything for you, Sir." Her smile faltered as she caught me glancing back at Abigail and Niall. I looked at Harry, who stood there, his hands closed into tight fists, glaring at the floor.

"Off to your room, Harold." I ordered. "It's late."

He gave me a quick "Yes, Sir." before turning around to leave. When he took his first few steps towards the upper slaves' wing in the mansion, I spoke up. "And remember, Harold, Abigail is off limits. Don't even think about getting near her. Understood?"

Nodding, he let out another "Yes, Sir." and left the entrance area.

Perrie looked at me unhappily, but I ignored it. "Let's go." I said, snaking my arm around her waist and pulling her towards the door. 

As we got into the limousine, she remained quiet, which wasn't normal for Perrie. She talked for hours on end.

I cleared my throat, resting my hand onto her thigh. "Is something wrong, Perrie?"

She bit her lip, hesitating. "Why is she so special?"

"I'm sorry?" I asked, confused.

"Abigail," Perrie answered. "What makes her so different?"

"It's not your business." I said smoothly.

"But, why is it such a big deal that Harry's spending time with her? Doesn't Niall do the same with Amb-"

"Drop it, Perrie." I ordered. "Drop it, now."

She pursed her lips, glancing off into the distance outside the window. 

Perrie's POV

I watched as the trees passed by through the tinted limousine window, biting my lips. 

Why wouldn't Zayn tell me why Abigail was so special? There was nothing special about her. Sure, she had pretty eyes, and was fairly attractive, but she was just like any average female slave Zayn owned. We were all attractive. So why was she such a big deal?

I sighed unhappily, and then I felt Zayn's hand run up my thigh. I shuddered at his touch, turning around to see his sly smirk. "It's going to be a long ride." He stated suggestively. 

I forced a smile onto my lips. "Alright." I climbed into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. I pressed my butt against his already hardening crotch, and placed a kiss to his jaw.

If he wanted it in the car, he'd get it. 

Pleasing Zayn - that had always been my job.

~~

Author's Note

Hello again. 

Much apologies for being late again. Last week was hellish. Got COVID for a second time within 3 months, and I had to rush my sister into the hospital for an emergency c-section unexpectedly. 

Things to be grateful for: she and baby are okay now, I've achieved aunt status, and I no longer have COVID. 

Hope you all are well and safe. 

Until Thursday, take care. 

IS