Broken 2

I rushed into the double doors in the hospital. My heart was beating rapidly and scary thoughts running through my head.

"What room is Justin Bieber in?"

The lady in the front desk, went through her computer. I tapped my fingers impatiently. "Second floor, last door on the right"

I turned and headed towards the elevator. What happened? Why is he in the hospital in the first place. I exit the elevator and made my way down the hall. The door was completely closed, when I tried opening it, it was locked.

There was a nurse in the room, Justin was just lying there. I raised my hand, knocking on the door lightly. The nurse came over to the door, stepping out.

"What happened?" I asked

"So, we found him unconscious in his home. Someone had called saying they heard screaming and yelling coming from next door. When we got there he was on the floor of his bathroom, he tried to overdose"

I began tearing up "is he okay? Can I go see him?"

"He's fine" she moved out the way, opening the door for me

I walked in, Justin was facing the wall. I felt horrible for what I said to him and I didn't want to, but someone had to.

"Justin?" I whispered

He looked at me, but turned back. "I thought you wanted me to stay away from you"

"I didn't want to start anything with Veronica"

"I tried getting away, away from everyone, everything"

"By trying to kill your self?" Tears cascaded down my cheeks falling into the white tiled floor

He stayed silent...

"Justin...I-I love you and you try to take your life? Did you even think about how I would feel!? I pretend to be okay with the fact that you're with Veronica, but I'm actually hating myself for not speaking up sooner. You mean so much to me and if I lost you, then who would I have?"

I sat in the chair, my hands covered my face. Justin still hadn't said a word.

"Veronica told me about you guys fake relationship...why are you trying to make me jealous?"

"You didn't show any signs of interest, Y/n. How was I supposed to know?"

"You're supposed to tell me, Justin. I can't read your mind." I stood up and walked over to his bedside

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"You shouldn't be the one saying sorry, I'm the one who lashed out on you. I didn't mean to hurt you"

Justin finally made eye contact with me "I didn't want to shut you out, Justin. I just wanted you to get rid of Veronica so I could have you to myself."

I placed my hand on his cheek "I know Im being so damn selfish, but I don't want to share you"

I leaned down, planting my lips on his. This is what I've been waiting for, all I ever wanted. I pulled away and slightly hugged him.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I headed towards the door and exited the building.

*****next day

"Have you heard from Justin?" Veronica asked

"Uh, yea...he's in the hospital" I closed my locker and began walking to class

"Oh my gosh, is he okay?"

"He's fine. He's just... Ill" I frowned

"When will he be able to leave?"

"I don't know" I rolled my eyes realizing how annoying she is

I sat down in my seat, getting my things out for class.

___

"So if you divide fourth eight by X, the divide by seven, what do you get" mr McMurry asked

As I typed in the equation in my calculator, there was a knock at the door. Mr. McMurry opened the door traveling Justin. Veronica stood up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him. I just sat there, watching.

"Veronica...I'm sorry, but we can't do this anymore. I know exactly how you feel about me, but I can't keep leading you on, when you know I love someone else" his eyes shifted over to me

"Y/n...I'm so sorry for what I did and it's you that I want" he made his way over to me, bringing me to my feet. "I love you so much"

His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a hug. The whole class stared in awe, a small smile made its way to my lips. He pulled me out of the classroom, pressing his lips to mine.

"I promise not to ever do anything like that again...I want you to be mine"

I nodded my head, intertwining our fingers together

"I love you, Justin" I whispered

He pulled me towards the exit of the school, taking me to his house.

End...

I kind of got writers block towards the middle of the imagine... I'm sorry if this sucked

But 20+ votes for another one