•Tease•

Last night justin teased you so bad and you wanted to get him back. You slipped out of his grip and went looking for something. You looked through the drawers and found 2 pair of pink fuzzy hand cuffs.

You slowly cuff his hand the the head board and tied his legs to the other end. When you finished, you pulled the blanket off of him slowly so he doesn't know. His body was soon exposed to the light shining into your room. You crawl on top of him, laying sweet kisses all over his face. When you get to his lips, you kiss them softly but passionately, when you pull away, you hold on to his bottom lip gently, then let it pop back into place.

"mm y/n" justin moaned, realizing that he can't move "wha...what the hell are you doing, y/n?" he asked, trying to get loose

"payback's a bitch ain't it" you smirked

You could feel him growing by the second, you grabbed jerry and start rubbing him on your clit. Justin starts moaning loudly, you go down to his dick and start jacking him off slowly making him grow more.

"Y/n, stop teasing me, please give it to me please" you looked at him, tilting your head slightly

"what are you talking about justin? what do you want me to give you...a dollar" a smirk is slightly played upon your lips

"please y/n. I'm begging you, I want you, your mouth, please stop teasing me" he said about to explode.

You start to rub him faster, his cum launched straight up in the air. when it came down, you caught it in your mouth, like you would do snow. You look at him satisfied, you start to suck him while massaging his balls in your other hand. After he came in your mouth you swallowed it. You untied him from the bed post, he grabbed you roughly and began to kiss you intensely.

End notes

As you can probably tell, I edited this to make is somewhat presentable. Your welcome.

Brb..