°promise°

Justin's POV

"Y/n, where are you?" I called

"I'm up here"

Our bedroom, she's been up there all day. Just in the room, not really doing anything. I walked in and saw her criss crossed on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting in front of her

"Texting Bethany, watching Netflix. I'm trying my hardest to stay off of twitter and Instagram" she told me

I looked down at her wrist, no new cuts. Good.

"Can I stay up here with you?" I asked with a grin on my face

"Do I have a choice?" She giggled

"No...you don't" I chuckled, climbing in bed next to her.

I studied her facial expression while she texted on her phone. She type a few words in, then bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I creases my eyebrows

"Bethany said I was ugly and I was like 'bitch, when's the last time you had a boyfriend" she laughed some more, causing my to chuckle

"What am I gonna so with you?" I chuckled to myself, laying back and watching Netflix.

Y/n stayed on her phone giggling a little more, before she locked it and sighed.

"Cuddle with me babe" I said

She laid down beside me, but I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her ontop of me.

"Justin" she squealed

"Y/n" I copied

She looked down at me, I kissed her lips. She smiled a bit into the kiss, but she still continued. I flipped us over, so I was on top.

"I love you so much, babygirl"

"I love you too" she giggled

Our kiss soon became heated, touching all over her body as she did mine. I kissed down her jaw to her neck, finding her sweet spot and sucking on it.

"Mm" she moaned in my ear

I slid her sweater off exposing her breast, giving her chill bumps. She arched her back, pressing her bare stomach to mine. Y/n cascaded her hands down my chest to the hem of my shorts, pulling them down. I kicked them to the floor and began kissing down her body.

"Justin" Y/n moaned

"Yea baby"

"Show me who's boss" she whispered

I pulled her panties down to her ankles, throwing them to the floor. Spreading her legs, I kissed down her thighs. I kissed her folds lightly before sliding my tongue in.

"Oh my god justin" she bucked her hips forward. U held them down with my hands to keep her still

"Justin I'm gonna cum!" Y/n tangles her fingers in my hair tugging on it.

I moaned sending vibrations, cause her to hit her high. She came in my mouth. I pulled back, going back up to her lips. I pulled my Calvin Klein boxers off, tossing them to the side.

"I'm gonna show you how much I live you, babygirl" I whispered in her ear

I slowly slid myself into her heated core. Moans erupting into the air, my pace was slow and passionate.

"Ugh fuck" I groaned in her ear

She dug her nails into my back, breathing heavily. Her moans were quiet, her eyes were closed and she bit her lip.

I kissed her so tenderly also focusing on making love to her. Speeding up my pace just a little bit, she squeezed her eyes closed tightly.

"Justin" she moaned as she breathed out

"Cum for me baby girl" I grunted

I felt as she came on me, I trusted into her a few more times before I hit my high. Filling her up, she moaned out my name. I fell in place beside he, pulling her close.

"Y/n, I don't ever want to lose you" I spoke into her hair

"You won't" she said

"Promise?" I closed my eyes kissing the back of her neck

"I promise" she whispered

End notes

This was horrible idk Wtf I was doing sorry. I'll have another one out later

Brb...