∞ F U ∞

(First person POV)

Flashback

As I walk around the school, I see couples hugging, holding hands, and kissing. Ugh, I can't stand the sight. I've been wanting a boyfriend for a while, but that's not possible. No one wants a black girl with big curly hair. I guess you can say, I'm desperately weak for love. I looked down to my feet, continuing to walk. Right as I looked up, I ran into someone's back, knocking me to my feet.

I looked up, seeing the guy who I ran into.

"Oh, are you okay" he hurried by my side to help me up

"Yea, I'm fine" I looked away, pushing glasses back up on my face

I picked up my books and turned to thank him

"Your cute" he said abruptly, smiling in my face. I blushed and looked away.

"Th-thank you" he just stood there and smiled

"Oh, uh. I'm justin" he held out his hand for me to shake

I hesitantly grabbed his hand shaking it "Y/n"

End of flashback

Justin and I have been dating for a little over a year now, the happiest days of my life. I had just got to Justin's house from practice, hearing the shower running. I walked upstairs to his room, setting my stuff down and placing myself on the bed. I heard Justin's phone go off, picking it up, I unlocked it. It was from Hailey, I've always disliked her, but Justin hung out with her anyway, it read...

'Ugh, when are you going to dump that black bitch'

I felt the nerve to just do it and end it now, I texted back...

'Don't worry Hailey, you don't have to worry about justin breaking up with me, cuz I just ended it between us, happy now?'

As I read some more of the messages, I laughed out in anger and heartbreak, I can't believe this. I heard the water turn off, hurrying to lock his phone, I put it back where I found it. Me being the type of person to not start problems, I left his house getting into my car. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let the tears spill from my eyes, leaning against my steering wheel, I trew a fit.

'Oh, you broke my heart. I told you, I was week for love. But then you went around....and did what you wanted to do. And now I'm cryin cryin'

I drove back home, plopping on my bed, weeping my eyes out. I didn't think he'd ever do this to me. Everything was going so good before Hailey came into his life, now that he's found a much prettier, skinnier, taller, more fun, and nicer girl, he can get rid of me now.

'Ooh, it seems that everything was going fine. I found a love that I thought was gonna last. Then I accident my saw a few thing in your cell, I even lol'd man I shouldve known'