Curly

Last night, I stayed the night at one of my friends, because it was really late when I got off from work and Justin and I live far from there.  Usually when I get out the shower, I straighten my hair, but unfortunately Kayla didn't have a straightener. I'm the one suffering from the case of curls today, not her. I unlocked the door, setting my stuff down as soon as I walked in. The house seemed empty, usually Justin engulfs me in a big hug everyday after I get home. I plugged my phone on the charger in the living room and went into the kitchen.

There were footsteps coming down the the stairs.

"Oh, hey. Since you're here do you know where-" I turned around, looking at Justin

"Woah, Y/n? I thought you were Ashley" he smiled

I rolled my eyes, that's my best friend and she wears her hair curly.

"Well I'm not" I groaned from tiredness

"What happened to your hair?" He stood beside me

"Nothing, I just didn't straighten it?" My eyes shut

"Can I touch it?" He asked

"Yea"

Justin placed his hands in it, moving it around. One of his hands gripped it tight, his other grabbed my waist and he stood behind me.

"What are you doing?"

"Practicing"

"For what?"

"Now" Justin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running up the stairs

He threw me on the bed, hovering over me. His lips fell on mine, kissing me roughly. Justin's hands slid under me, gripping my butt.

"Justin!" I squealed

"You should have your hair like this more often" Justin smirked

End...

I just needed to update, just a short imagine for you guys, but I'll make another one.

It will involve: fighting--arguing--accusation--and more

✖️✌🏾️✖️