// pretty smiles //

I laid on the bed as I scrolled through my Instagram feed. I came across this one picture in particular. His hair was black in a style, Justin used to have his in, but it was dyed blonde in the front. His eyebrows were naturally perfect and his smile was to die for. I looked at his user name, smiling widely.

Jack Gilinsky.

I could stare at his smile for hours and not get tired of it. Ugh, I need to show someone to get rid of all of my fangirling. If I show Justin he'll just get jealous and texting it to someone isn't enough. I have no idea what to do, I guess I'll just stalk him a little. Giggling at the faces he would make in his photos, Justin walked in.

"Hey babe" Justin smiled

I hurried to lock my phone, placing it in my lap "hey, Justin" I giggled nervously

His eyebrows furrowed together, looking at me suspiciously "what's going on with you?" Justin, took a seat next to me

"Nothing, just saw something funny I guess" I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Justin's POV

As Y/n went to the bathroom, I quickly unlocked her phone to see what she was all smiley about. The first thing that came up was Instagram, a picture of Jack Gilinsky. Holy crap she was on his page, looking through his photos.

"Bruh, I wish I had a pretty smile like him" I heard Y/n mumble from the bathroom

I locked her phone and placed it back to where I got it from, watching Y/n exit the bathroom, she took a seat on the bed. I decided to tease her a bit.

"Like who?" I smiled, moving my legs back and forth like a little girl

"What are you talking about, Justin?" She asked confused

"You said you wanted a pretty smile like him, who is he?" I wiggled my eyebrows

I watched as she became nervous "uh, nobody" she trembled a bit

"Are you sure it's not jack?" I smirked

Y/n's expression completely changed at the mention of his name. A blush blossomed into her cheeks, turning a light pink.

"Justin!" She gasped

"So it is jack" I laughed, sitting up and setting Y/n in my lap

Y/n covered her eyes in embarrassment  "Justin, stop" she whined

"Awe, baby. You don't have to be embarrassed" I removed her hands "just as long as you're only mine" I connected my lips to her neck

"And only I can touch you like this" I slithered my hand down to her vagina

"Justin, s-stop" Y/n moaned

I laid her back on the bed, "you're lying, you don't want me to stop, do you?" I kissed a trail along her jaw to her neck

"N-no" Y/n moaned

Your POV

The things Justin does to make, makes me go insane. He sends me to a place, so far away from reality. I feel like I'm so high and I don't ever want to come down. Justin kissed down my stomach, sending chills up my spine.

"Are you wet for me, baby?" Justin asks, pulling my shorts off

"Mhmm" I moaned, biting my lip

"Let daddy take care of you" Justin pulled my g-string off, throwing it on the floor

Justin's tongue connected to the inside of my vagina, making me tremble. I bucked my hips, causing Justin to hold me down. My legs began to shake as he plunged his tongue in and out of me.

"Fuck, Justin. I'm close" my hands gripped onto the sheets beside me as Justin disconnected contact.

His lips smashed into mine, kissing me hard. He snatched off my crop top, doing the same with my bra. Taking off his shorts and Calvin Klein boxers, he aligned himself up at my entrance.

"You don't know how much I love you" judged grunted into my ear.

He slid himself in slowly, leaving me gasping for air. He made me want more, I gripped onto his back, spreading my legs wider. He pushed himself deeper with each thrust, they were fast, hitting my g-spot almost every time. Justin held on to my jaw roughly, grunting in my ear.

"You are my princess and you have the most beautiful smile anyone could ask for" I felt my walls contracting around him

"Agh, shit Justin!" I screamed, digging my nails into his back, being sure to leave scratches

I felt myself cumming, Justin still thrusted hard and fast.

"Oh god, fuck, Y/n" Justin moaned, cumming inside of me.

Right when he was about to pull out I held him there, tighter.

"No, don't pull out just yet" my walls throbbing around his cock.

It felt good, having him sit there for a bit. Justin began to move again slowly, pulling out. He laid beside me, pulling my body closer to his.

"I love you Justin" my hang placed on his cheek

"I love you too, princess" he kissed me on lest Tim.

End notes

I'm gonna do another one with jack gilisky and some other people, it's time to switch it up.

Jack really does have the prettiest smile, next to Justin of coarse

Sorry if there's any mistakes brb...