That night 2~

Y/n's POV

I stood in the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

Why am I doing this to myself?...

I placed my hands to my stomach, I've gotten skinnier. My thighs have gapped since the last time I really looked at them. Everything has been happening so fast in the past week, there's nothing I can do about it. I changed into some spandex and a sports bra, not having a care in the world. Walking downstairs, I sat on the couch, deciding to roll myself a blunt.

. . .

Justin's POV

I laid in my bed, staring at my ceiling. There's not much to do anymore. I'm done with everything, everyone. If I can't have her, no one can. I sat up, looking over at my phone. I had two missed calls from Cassidy, but why her?

I slid the notification to the right, calling her.

"Hello?" She must've just woken up, but I could care less

"You called for?" I know it sounded rude, but how could I not?

"Y/n. That's who I called for" she sighed

"What about her?" My eyebrows scrunched, I wanted to hear this

"She's a mess. She drinks way to much, smokes, and does drugs now. She's getting out of control. She's cried herself to sleep for the past week and you're literally the only person I could turn to" I was speechless, how could she change so much in the past week?

This isn't like Y/n, I've known her to be against drugs and drinking. Our break up was a huge impact on her life and she could end up hurting or killing herself from it. But, I can't go back, it'll just start more problems.

"Hello?" Cassidy interrupted me from my thoughts

"Oh, yea?" I tried playing it off but failed anyway

"Do you think you could go and talk to her, please. She doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure she'll listen to you"

"Yea, I'll try" I locked my phone standing up to get ready.

. . .

Narrator

Justin stood at Y/n's door, thinking about if he should knock or not. His hand raised from his side, bagging his knuckles against the door. It swung open, revealing Y/n, smoke clouds emptying from the household. Justin's eyes widened, taking in Y/n's appearance. He was shocked, her eyes were red, she was skinnier than before and she had huge bags under her eyes.

"Justin?" Her voice was lifeless

"Y/n, w-what happened to you?" Justin pushed her back into the house, shutting the door behind him

"Nothing happened to me, Justin. what happened to you?" Y/n spoke softly

"What do you mean, what happened to me?"

"Well, you look like shit. Have you even slept, you look really sick" Y/n turned on her heels making her way upstairs as Justin followed her.

"What about you? Oh look like shit too. Your body isn't the way it was last week, I can tell you've been smoking, drinking and"

"Stop it!" Y/n yelled, cutting Justin short

"I do this because of you, Justin! It's the only way I can get you out of my fucking head!" Y/n yelled, looking up to Justin

Justin just looked down at her. She was trying to catch her breath, he could tell she was angry and it was all because of him.

"I-I didn't want this, Y/n. I just want you to be happy and I can't do that" Justin's hands moved to her waist

"I don't care, your presence makes me happy and I want you here, but if you don't want to be with me, you don't have to. I-I can't make you love me" tears slipped down her golden brown cheeks

"Y/n...I do want to be with you. I want us to get married and have beautiful children. I want you and only you, no one else. I-I love you" Justin pressed his lips to Y/n's

He kissed her passionately, making sure that it was a kiss she wouldn't forget. Y/n pulled away looking into Justin's eyes.

"Promise, promise me that you'll stop, stop all of this" Justin spoke into Y/n's neck

"I-I promise" Y/n wrapped her arms around Justin, holding him tight

End notes

So I decided to make this one longer than usual so here you go. I hope u liked it

Brb...