•Dr. Bieber•

You were going to a clinic to get a check up on your private area. You walk up to the front desk and ask them if you need to fill out anything. The receptionist handed you a clip board with a piece of paper on it and a pen. You look over the questions then start to answer them.

'Are you sexually active'

"hmm I'm not gonna lie.....check" you whisper to yourself

'do you bathe daily'

"check"

'do you have any diseases of some sort'

"noo"

You finished filling out the questions and gave the clip board and pen back to the receptionist

"the doctor will be with you in a second" she told you

You nodded your head and waited for the doctor to call you in.

"Y/f/n" called the doctor

He was fine and you wanted a piece of that. You walked in, sat your purse on the chair and sat on the metal bed. The doctor gave you a little robe to put on and he left the room so you could change. You called him in saying you were ready.

"hi my name is doctor Bieber and I will be assisting you today" you nodded your head and slightly bit your lip, he noticed and smirked at you.

"Lay down and spread your legs for me, would you" You did as he said.

He got this silver tool that spreads the lips, once he touch you with it, You clinched a little and he chuckled. He did all kind of things, then he was finished.

"Okay....there is nothing wrong here, just let me fill out these papers and I'll be right back, stay in that position" he left the room

Five minutes later he came back and locked the door behind him. He sat back down in his stool and looked at you, then at your area. He scooted in closer and started to rub your clit, a moan slipped from your mouth. Then he started licking it and sucking. You started running your fingers through his hair.

After a while you came all in his mouth. He moved then left the room so you could get dressed. When you exited the room, he gave you his number and address.

End notes

That was horrible, like I said, I made these at 13 so don't get mad if they suck...at least I tried😂😂😂 but anyway, I have more so don't go anywhere

Brb...that's my new thing in you haven't noticed yet😀😀