•scars•

You and justin had been best friends since forever ago, but you've never told him about your past. You were afraid of what he'd think of you, you still do it. You think it helps you, it makes you feel....relieved. Kind of like an addiction, you only wore long sleeve shirts to hide them. But when you did stay the night at Justin's or he stayed the night with you, you'd sleep in a hoodie and some lace panties.

Currently you were at Justin's, just enjoying each other's company. You'd share a laugh every once in a while but go back to watching TV. Justin looked at you before slightly squinting his eyes.

"Y/n?" He called

"Justin" you answered

"Why do you always wear long sleeve shirts and hoodies?" Justin asked

"Because, regulars are so overrated" you giggled, causing justin to laugh "I'm going to go take a shower" you told justin standing up

"Okay"

You headed upstairs, into Justin's room. You stripped off your clothes in Justin's closet, wrapping a towel round your body. You went into the bathroom, turning the shower on, letting it heat up. You glid your hand across your wounds form your recent cuts, observing them a little. You took off your towel, stepping into the shower, letting the water run down the scars on your arms and legs.

Once you finished you realized you forgot your clothes out in Justin's room.

"Justin!" You called

"Yea?" Luckily he was in his room

"Can you bring me my clothes?" A few seconds later, the door opened.

You held your hand out waiting for your clothes, but instead he only gave you your bra and panties.

"Put those on then step out of the bathroom for me" justin told you

Oh shit...you thought

He'd seen your scars, god you didn't think before you stuck your hand out. You put on your underwear, wrapping a towel around your body. Justin knocked on the door.

"You done?" He asked

"Yea" you quietly answered

"Step out for me" he motioned his finger for you to come out.

He walked over to the light, switching it on, so he could get a better look at your body. He sat on the edge on the bed, crossing his arms.

"Drop the towel" he ordered, you hung your head low, ashamed of yourself "drop the towel, Y/n" justin repeated

You hesitantly grabbed the hem of the towel, slowly unwrapping it. Once it fell to your feet, Justin's jaw dropped. His eyes wandered your body, taking in the sight. Scars aligned on your things, waists, and wrists, including your forearms.

"Y/n" justin whispered in shock

You felt the tears flowing down your cheeks. Justin walked closer to you, pulling you in by your waist. Sniffles erupted from him, tears falling onto your shoulders.

"Why would you do this to yourself? You are beautiful and you mean the world to me" justin sobbed holding you tightly

"I'm sorry" you apologized

"Y/n, you are my everything, I would do anything for you. Just promise, promise me you'll stop?" He looked you in the eye

You nodded slightly, agreeing to his promise.

"I love you, Y/n. I love you so much. You're mine, no one else's. Do you understand that?" You nodded again, smiling a bit

Justin pressed his lips against yours, giving you the most passionate kiss ever. Once you pulled away, you looked into each others eyes.

"I don't ever want to see anymore of these" justin picked you up and laid you in the bed.

"I love you too justin" you both cuddled and went to sleep in each others embrace

End notes

I only wrote this cuz I've been suffering from depression and I also have scars on my arms, legs and waists. But that's not what matters, right??

I started in the 6th grade, it was horrible. My mom keeps trying to make me go to a psychiatrist because of it, but I refuse.

I just want to be happy and I try as hard as possible to.

Anyways I love you guys, thank you for the 1k and more reads, I really appreciate it.

Brb...