Chapter 33: Baby I'm Perfect For You

Darren's POV:

Nina was sleeping in the bed. She hadn't regain conscious for the past 2 hours. Mum wanted to call the doctor but I stopped her, telling her that Nina will regain conscious soon. She was in the state of shock. She proposed to me and also thought she was going to be killed.

I was walking in the room from one corner to the other while the rest sat next to her. Everyone was very worried.

"She's regaining conscious!", mum exclaimed and that caught my attention. I saw Nina shaking her head and was trying to sit up.

I stopped walking around and quickly walked towards her. We helped her sat up and she looked at everyone except me.

"How are you?", I asked her.

She didn't replied and just nodded her head. She was not looking at me. Was she feeling shy regarding the proposal? I guess so.

"Could you all excuse us for some time?", I asked.

I saw Nina immediately turning towards me, looking very shock.

"Yeah sure!", Nina's dad replied. Before he left, he kissed her forehead. 

As soon as they went out, I quickly walked towards the door and locked it. Nina got up from the bed and walked towards me but I held her hand and pulled her towards the bed. 

Both of us sat down and avoided each other. But then she spoke.

"Who changed my clothes?"

"Mum and Kathleen. They thought you're feeling cold.", I explained.

She gave a slight nod and let out a loud sigh.

"Wait! Did you think I was the one who changed your clothes?", I asked her with a cheeky smirk on my face.

"No! I know you wouldn't do that!", she exclaimed.

There was a silence between us. A long pause.

"About the things I told you before...", I immediately interrupted her.

"I heard every word carefully and I know that you love me. And I also heard whatever Lara and Alex told you. They told you that I never kissed you before right. They are going to be wrong because I want to tell you something"

"Why did you interrupt me?", she rebutted back.

"I needed to. Why are you rebutting back?", I asked her.

"Because I want to tell you that I don't love you!", she was denying the fact because she was thinking I was going to reject her.

"No you're wrong. I know you love me.", a smirk appeared on my face.

"How do you know?", she asked me.

"Because when you were crying at Aaron's grandma's house in the garden, I heard everything. That day I found out you love me a lot. And always questioned myself why couldn't I love you as well.", I said.

"So you caught me.", she began to laugh.

"Yes I did but I also want to tell you something.", I said.

"If you're going to reject me than please don't tell me because I know I wouldn't be able to handle the rejection.", her eyes were getting watery.

"No silly. I want to tell you something else.", I stood up and pulled her up.

She stood still and I held her hands.

"I know ever since we got married, we hated each other but then we became friends and we cared for each other. We told each other our secrets and we shared everything together. We kissed each other in school in front of everyone and we soon became best friends. Today you proposed to me and today I'm going to propose to you. I love you a lot Nina. You not only changed my life but you also removed Eleanor from my life. I love you a lot and I want to ask you whether we could be a couple forever?", I asked her.

Instead of replying me, she jumped up and gave me a tight hug. Her feet were off the ground and I was holding on her tightly.

"I love you a lot Darren and I will obviously stay with you forever because I can live without you. You know when you asked me whether who wants to die first, I wanted to hug you so tightly because I didn't wanted to go away from you. But when the police arrived, I was so happy that I could live with you. When you appeared in front of me when Alex was about to shoot me, I wanted to slap your face because he could have shoot you.", she held me even more tighter than before.

"I was so scared to come in front of you as well because I wanted to confess to you before I died. You mean a lot to me.", I also held her more tightly.

We then broke the hug and I began to caressed her cheeks. We both looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you Nina!", I mumbled.

"I love you too!", she said back.

I pulled her closer towards me and she seem to know what I was going to do. She placed both of her hands onto my neck and tiptoed.

"You really know why I pulled you closer towards me right.", I said.

"Even if you wouldn't have I would still do it because I want it.", she smiled at me.

Without saying another word, I crashed my lips against her and she did the same. Her soft lips and her smiles made me dizzy. We soon broke the kiss and we looked at each other.

"I'm sleepy!", she let out a loud yawn.

"Go to sleep then.", I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"How about you?", she asked me innocently.

"I need to talk to mum and dad first. Go and sleep. You need some rest. It's been a long and dramatic day for you.", I kissed her forehead swiped her off the ground.

"What are you doing Darren?", she asked me.

"Carrying you to the bed because you're too tired.", I smiled at her.

I placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I then sat next to her as she held onto my hand.

"Goodnight Pluto.", I kissed her forehead again.

"Good night Piranha.", she replied and kissed my hand.

Love just feels so right! Nina is too perfect for me and she might feel I'm too perfect for her because baby I'm perfect for you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update! It seems like it's going to end and yes you're right! Please Not You is definitely going to end because it's the end of it. My aim is for the two enemies to love each other and I've been successful.

But don't worry, this isn't the last chapter! There is still a few more. Maybe 1 or 2 more!

I'll update soon!