Chapter 25: Hatred For Eleanor

Nina's POV:

I woke up finding myself on the bed. I don't remember when I came to the room. I began to look around the room and I saw Darren getting ready.

"So you're finally awake sleepy head! Let's get ready quickly.", he told me.

Were we suppose to go someone? How come I don't remember?

"Where are we going?", I asked him as I let out a loud yawn.

"We're going to Aaron's grandma's house remember?", he reminded me.

"Oh yes! I'll go and take a quick shower.", I jumped out of bed and ran I into the bathroom with my clothes.

Once I was done I came out of the bathroom. I was wearing a white collection mesh insert tank top with a pair of dark blue jeans. I quickly combed my hair and wore my favourite white ballerina flats and picked up my jacket. I took my phone as well.

I quickly walked down to the dining room where I saw no one was there at that point. I had a feeling that everyone might have left me but suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Nina, what are you doing here?", it was Kathleen.

She was wearing a satin and chiffon short sleeved shirt with a  pair of light blue jeans. Her hair was tied up neatly into a ponytail.

"I was finding for you'll.", I told her.

"Oh we are all waiting for you at the porch. Let's go! We're going to have lunch at that idiot's grandma's house!", Kathleen took my hand and began to pull me out of the house.

As soon as I reached outside, I saw Sarah and Williams ready as well. They were planning to come with us.

"Let's get into the car everyone!", Sarah announced.

"But Mrs Gray there isn't enough space for all 6 of us and after Mr Brown joins us it would be impossible for all 7 of us to fit in the car.", Kathleen said.

Dad was joining us? That's totally great! At least I could meet him. After mum's funeral, I didn't had time to meet him.

"Kathleen sweetheart, call me Sarah, and yes, you're right! Why don't Nina and Darren come separately while we go on first?", Sarah suggested.

"Alright mum!", Darren answered immediately.

He then threw the car key towards me and I had to catch it. He gave a me a smirk that let down a chill in my body.

"Hey Pluto! You're gonna drive all the way!", Darren added and I gave him a blank expression.

"Are you sure? You want me to drive your car?", I asked him.

"Yes! You're gonna drive my baby! Now let's go!", he began to walk to the car.

"But I don't know how to go to Aaron's grandma's house!", I told him and he began to laugh.

"Have you ever heard something called GPS?", he asked.

"Stop criticising me!", I yelled at him. I actually didn't meant to yell at him but it just came out.

"This isn't called criticism, sweetheart!", he laughed even louder.

"Whatever! Let's go!", I walked quickly towards the car and sat down.

"Drive save! We'll meet you there!", Sarah waved at us as I began to drive out of the house.

"Why do you like making me angry?", I asked Darren. He was busy typing a message to someone.

He totally ignored me!

"Hello? I'm talking to you!", I said.

He still ignored me.