Chapter 20: My First Kiss

Nina's POV:

"Darren? What will happen now?", I asked Darren. He looked totally lost. Was he thinking about something?

"Don't worry. He wouldn't take a chance to do anything stupid. He doesn't want to be hospitalised again.", he calmed me down. All I could do was to nod at him and give a light smile.

At that point Darren took his phone out and began to call someone. Who was it?

"Lara baby, could you do for me a favour? Get rid of the crowd. I can't get out my car and moreover they are going to break my glass.", Darren began to speak.

Oh so it was Lara. That was a smart move Darren!

At that point the crowd got cleared and Darren got out of the car. I was about to open the door when it opened automatically. It was Darren. That was strange. He took his hand out and I placed my hand on top of his. Since when did he became such a gentleman?

When Lara saw me holding Darren's hand, she burst in anger and ran away from the scene. The others began to question Darren about us. Were they thinking that we were dating?

"Darren, do you think you're doing the right thing?", I questioned him.

"Don't worry. I need to hold your hand because that idiot has a lot of spies. I will apologise to Lara later on, don't worry. She will understand me. But, I need to let you know some important things before we move on. If Alex forces me to do anything extreme to you then I'll do. I'm sorry if it hurts you.",Darren smiled at pressed my hand more tightly. Should I answer him or just ignore him. Maybe ignore him.

"Do you get it or do you want me to demonstrate it in front of these girls?", he asked me as he pulled me out of the crowd.

"Yeah I get it. If I'm forced to do anything I'll do as well.", I quickly whispered into his ears.

We soon arrived to the lockers. I was busy on my phone looking at the messages I received. Kathleen wasn't feeling well so she was not coming to school. Why was she sick? I just hope she gets well soon.

Out of the blue, I felt a sudden movement of my body. Darren pulled me close towards him and placed his hand on my hip. I felt quite uncomfortable but I needed to understand why Darren reacted in such a way.

"That idiot is in front. We need to start the drama now.", he whispered into my ears. I gave a quick nod.

"Well well! Look who's this! The new couple that doesn't make sense. A shorty and a tally! Haha! Nina sweetheart you look better with me than this idiot. I'm telling you that whatever I said that night was a mistake. I'm sorry.", Alex began to touch me.

I felt totally irritated and uncomfortable. I felt like killing that guy at that moment. Did he even know who was he touching!

"You idiot! Get your hands off her! She mine!", Darren exclaimed.

Mine? Was I even his? That was totally weird! I didn't allow myself to be his!

"Yours? It's totally obvious that the two of you are just doing a drama. I got evidence that the two do you aren't together. Don't forget that my spies were here when I was gone!", Alex added.