Chapter 13: Lost

Nina's POV:

When I woke up in the morning, I found myself in an awkward position. My right hand was on Darren's face. My legs were crossed with his legs. He was facing me. His left hand was on my tummy and his right hand's index finger was in my mouth. What! It was in my mouth! Yuck!

I quickly woke up and slapped his face. He woke up shouting.

"What! Who slap me? Why is there someone on my bed?", he yelled. He looked at me. His finger was still in my mouth.

"What the... What's my finger doing in your mouth?", he asked me.

"I should be asking you that! Were you trying to rape me! Your hand was on my tummy! That's gross! And how could you forget that I was on your bed!", I blurted everything out. Wait! How could I forgot that I was talking to my husband.

"What! I rape you! It's more of like you were doing that to me! OMG! You should be pleased that you had my sexy finger in your mouth. You ruined its sexiness with your saliva. That's called gross!", he rebutted back at me.

"Sexy my foot! Did you even look at it? It's just as fat as you!", I yelled at him.

"What did you call me? Fat! I'm not fat! You are an asshole! Actually you're just short! You're puny!", he yelled at me!

"Short! Stop criticizing me! Let's just drop the topic! What's the time anyway?", I quickly changed the topic because I didn't want to talk about it. It's quite disturbing.

"Going to be seven in 10 minutes. Let's get ready for school. We need to be at school by 8.30am!", Darren got off the bed and began to stretch. It seems like he was doing his morning stretch or something.

"Why are you going to school? I thought you got suspended for a week?", I was curious.

"My lovely wife! AKA Pluto! Last night I asked you a question right? You didn't answer so I won't as well.", he chirped.

"That was a personal question and your question isn't personal!", I was getting angry. I just couldn't control my anger.

"Still! It was a question. Don't be angry sweetheart! I tell you. Your mother, also known as Darren's new mum, called the principal and explained to her about our deal. So she got over it and agreed to take me back in today! So now can I go and take a shower?", he showed me the 'what so ever' face.

I nodded and got out of bed. He went into the washroom while I was busy choosing a shirt and pants.

Once Darren came out I rushed it and took a quick shower. I wore a plain green shirt and a pair of torn jeans. As soon as I came out of the bathroom, Darren was sitting on the bed and shaking his head.

"Tsk! Pluto! You are not a Brown anymore. You are now Mrs Nina Gray! A Gray would always where something that's so decent and not like you.", he walked towards the closet and took out something that's quite unique. I couldn't believe he was criticizing my family's name! What's wrong being a Brown? My parents don't say anything to my outfit! Yeah they do sometimes but they just don't barge into my closet and take out a new outfit!

"Duck! I mean Pluto, I understand that you hate wearing dresses and mini skirts and all that type of stuff but please, could you at least wear a decent blouse and pants?", Darren took a blouse and a pants out and passed it to me.

"Sorry what did I heard? Duck! Why are you calling me a duck!", I questioned him.

"Just go!", he answered mono tonelessly.

I went I to the bathroom without complaining further and changed my clothes. I wore the blouse and pants. Once I was done, I got out and in front of the mirror. I was wearing a placement floral shell top with a pair of white color pants. I combed my hair and wore a pair of ballerina flats. I looked totally different!