Chapter 3: Darren Louis Gray

Darren's POV:

"Are you sure Lara", I asked Lara. I couldn't believe my ears. Nina was standing at the car park smiling. Did she mistook me for someone else?

We were at the school's rooftop together after school. Lara is my girlfriend and I actually love her. I'm not sure whether do I love her with my heart but I think I love her.

Both Nina and I hated each other since high school after some fight. I cheated during exam by copying her answers and I got suspended from school for 2 weeks because of her. That's why I hate her.

"Darren, what are you thinking?", Lara saw me day dreaming.

"Nothing. I was just thinking how to teach Nina a lesson.", I answered.

"That dumpster. I just hate her attire. I just don't understand why is Alex dating her.".

"I also don't understand that. The best part is Kathleen Jennings is her best friend.", I was shocked. I don't understand why are they are do close to her. I don't see anything special in her.

I quickly stood up and walked towards the stairs. I was planning to teach her a lesson now.

"Where are you going honey?", Lara questioned me.

"Teaching the dumpster a lesson.".

I ran down the stairs and Lara followed behind me. I felt kind of bad calling her a dumpster but what could I do. She's one and she deserves to be called one.

I didn't know where was she and I didn't want to ask anyone where was she. Fortunately I saw her with Alex at the lockers. This was the right time to spark the fire. As soon as Lara catch up with me, I held her hand and walked towards Nina.

I quickly tapped her back and waited for her to turn behind. Lara was holding my shoulder and I was holding her waist. I can't wait to see her reaction. She turned behind and saw us. I signaled Lara of her cue.

"Hey Nina! Where did you get your clothes from? The dustbin?", Lara commented.

"Lara, if you want your beautiful face not to be destroyed then stop commenting on my clothes. Look at yours first. Did your designer lacked of cloth that he had to make such a short dress?", Nina added.

I pitied Lara. It must have hurt her too much. But it's okay. I was kind of funny but I controlled my laughter. My cue was ready.

"Nina! Stop speaking like this to Lara.", I hissed.

I think it's time to give her a nickname. I just hate calling her Nina although her name was kind of short.

"Darren please not you! Why don't you talk about your girlfriend later. Now why are born of you here? I don't have much time, you know.", She shrieked.

"Nina, I heard from Lara that today you were standing at the car park and saw me got down the car?", I said.

What will she say! I can't wait. I just hope Alexander would break up with her.

"Nina? Is that true?", Alex asked her.

Oh no! There's going to be a lot of problem between them.

"Um... Yeah that's because I was wondering why were they standing there.", she said.

She's such a big lier. God bless her.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you something. Are you seriously Chole Brown's daughter? Because you don't have the fashion sense.", I asked her. I wanted her to explode and attempt to kill me. She will be suspended just like how I was.

"Well yes. Do you have a problem. My mum have used me once as her models for her fashion shows.", she shouted at me. She knows how to get on people's nerves.

"Well well! Then could you don't wear these dumpster clothes to school. Don't spoil Chloe's reputation. I challenge you Ms Nina Snow Brown.", Lara challenged her. I just love her attitude.

"What is it Ms Lara Miller?", Nina asked her.

"Tomorrow you are to dress yourself properly. You are to wear something that I just can't take my eyes off you.", I added.

What did I just say. Why would I want to keep my eyes on her. She's nothing to me. She just a loser, a girl who just knows how to get on my nerves.

"Nina, you don't need to prove them that you are Chloe Brown's daughter. As long as you and I know.", Alex explained her. I wanted her to accept the challenge and I know she will.

"I accept that challenge Darren. If I look better than Lara tomorrow, you are to owe me something. You will agree to whatever I say.", she told me. Her eyes were filed with determination.

Everyone's eyes were on us. It's time. I took my hand out to shake with hers.

"Okay and if you don't look better than Lara baby then you will have to listen to me and agree to whatever I say. Deal?", I asked her politely.

We shook our hands. Her grip was strong. I didn't wanted her to win but in my heart I wanted to see her win.

"Deal!", she exclaimed.

Nina took her hands away and walked angrily. I just don't know what will she do tomorrow. Alex looked at me with disappointment and ran behind Nina.

"Wow! That's a great challenge. I was going to ask her something else.", Lara mumbled.

I immediately walked from the scene. This was too much to handle.

My boring Monday became extremely interesting.

•••••••••••••••••••

Hope all of you would have enjoyed this chapter! It's quite short but it's interesting. I'll try to update my next chapter by tomorrow if possible.

Please vote and comment!

Thank you :)