Chapter 1: Nina Snow Brown

Nina's POV

It was another Monday morning. Summer breaks were over. I was busy getting ready to go to school. My life is kind of boring. But most of my friends find it interesting. I, Nina Snow Brown, was dating the most hot and romantic guy in the school. Well, that's according to my perspective. Alexander Walls, my first boyfriend.

I had fall in love with him when I was in preschool but I admitted it to him when I was in high school. From then we are dating. He is actually a witty and handsome. He loves me a lot that he would do anything for me.

I'm actually kind of boring and I hate to admit that I'm a girl. Being a daughter of the most famous fashion designer in the continent isn't easy. My mum is Europe's best fashion designer and my dad is a doctor. Both of them expect me to act like a girl at least but I usually disappoint them by beating guys up and not wearing dresses or girly clothes.

Many of my friends and schoolmates expect me to be like my mum; young looking, talented and sexy. But I don't see that in myself. I have the brains but not the looks. That is why I'm not in the cheerleading club. I challenge boys in sports and I usually beat them. That's why Alexander fall in love with me, I think.

Well, where was I. Oh yes.

It was another boring Monday morning. Summer vacations were over and I had spent them following my mum on fashion shows around the world. She feels that I'll take car of them after her. I was actually getting ready for school.

I quickly wore a plain pink T-shirt and wore my blue jeans. I took out my favorite pair of sneakers and took my bag. I was getting late for school. I ran down the stairs and greeted my parents happily.

"Sweetheart! I thought this summer vacations would have had been useful for you! What happen to all the fashion tips I taught you?", my mum nagged at me.

"They went into the drain mum! I'm going to school and not going for some ball or something!"

"Well! I think you are disappointing me nowadays dear. I just wonder how that Alexander Walls fall in love with you!", my dad added.

'Why don't you ask him dad. I'll call him tonight for dinner. For now I'll get going. Bye! Love you'll!'

I quickly got into my car and my driver drove off to school. I actually have driving license but my dad tells me not to drive to school. On weekends I would drive along the countryside with my dad.

As soon as we reached school, I quickly got off the car and walked towards the school's courtyard. That's where all the popular teens hang out. I'm not counted popular but since I was dating Alex, I was allowed there. My best friend was also one of the popular girls so no one could stop me going there.

I was sitting on the bench waiting for my best friend. Soon I heard a loud horn of a car. I knew it! It's her. I walked quickly towards the drop off point and saw her. She was looking stunning.

Kathleen Jennings. My best friend. Her parents are the founders of 'Kaths Kates', a famous company that sells the most branded dresses. They have a business deal with my mother and so some of their dresses are usually showcased at my mother's fashion show.

Kathleen is the total opposite of me. She was hot, sexy and had both the looks and brains. I admire her a lot and always wanted to be like her.

"Babe! You are finally here!", Kathleen exclaimed and walked towards me. She quickly gave me a hug and showed her brightest smile to me.

"How am I looking today Nina?", she asked.

Kathleen was wearing an ailie skater dress. She was looking gorgeous.

"You look stunning as usual.", I replied.

"And you look boring as usual. What happen to the tips I thought you during the summer break?"

"Not you too! Mum nagged at me and now you!"

"Chloe nagged at you as well! Great! You deserve it!", she babbled as she pinched my nose. "By the way, where's Alex? I bet you missed him a lot right?"

I nodded and began to blush. Not only did I miss him, I missed everything about him. During our 2 months of summer break, I didn't even met him once! I was busy with my mum's fashion show and he was busy with his dad's business.

Actually I think I forgot to mention that my parents enrolled me into a school where most of the rich kids go. It's actually a private school for the rich but none of us there acted like a rich kid. We didn't wear decent clothes and our attitude are just our clothes; not decent. Teachers had problem with us. We were the worst students on earth.

"Nina! What are you thinking? I asked you where's Alex?", Kathleen shook me out of my thoughts. I think I'm just thinking too much.

Out of the blue, I heard a sound of a sports car coming.

"Maybe he's here", I chirped out.

My Alex is finally here. I can't wait to see him!

•••••••••••
My first chapter for Please Not You! I think I'll love this book more than Life Without You! I hope you would love both the books equally! Next chapter will be out soon. Meanwhile think what the next chapter will be about.

And yeah if you are reading my books for the first time, please check out my first book called Life Without You.

Please forgive all my mistakes :)