Exit God Out Book One: The Unexpected Terrestrial Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"The CIA believes Maggie and I are together but has no clue where we are," said Victor. "There's no connection to you and Laura. Yet."

Jackson leaned over the moss covered deck with moldy cheese in hand, calling for his favorite old seagull Charlie. He cast a gaze over one of Earth's idyllic Pacific Ocean settings. "Do you think they'll get close one day? Do you think Maggie will be found?"

"Yes, all thirteen will."

"Why do you say that Victor?"

"Because it's why they are here." Victor locked eyes with Jackson. "You just got back from Mexico after finding the first of twelve kids. Eventually you will find them all. And when they come together in one place, they will be caught, because that is what it will take for the planet to evolve. I know this is hard for you Jackson. You and Maggie finally find each other and she will leave again. I don't know the outcome. I don't know if they'll be set free or not. But I do know one thing. We will all be part of an event that will have an impact unlike any Earth has ever known."

"Ever?" asked Jackson.

"I speak only truth," said Victor.

"Does Maggie know this?"

"She was born knowing this. She came here on purpose and has always followed it. Everyone comes to the planet knowing their purpose. It's inside of every living creature and human, and soon they all will connect to it."

"I am glad we can speak openly," said Jackson. "We'll have to slowly let her mother get comfortable with everything. She struggles most of the time. She has yet to truly understand that just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Victor stood across from Jackson, holding the gaze they had refused to abandon. "Many mystics are just ordinary folk you pass on the street. They often come in packages you would never suspect. Look carefully at the tiny girl sitting there. She has no intention of creating more chaos."

"But chaos will be part of the healing," said Maggie.

Jackson remembered how Diane and Great Grandmother spoke of a future when the world he knew would be gone, even though neither one prepared him for it. And he was comfortable with it.

Victor looked over to Maggie, silently asking her to withhold her words. "There are many events that lie in front of us. Maggie will connect with all twelve children by 2016. She will learn a great deal of subjects: don't be surprised if she masters all of them. You and I were given the opportunity to assist and guide their journey. I only know how grateful I am to witness it."

Victor walked back to the kitchen. "But right now, I'm on planet Earth and I'm hungry! It's time to eat."

Jackson walked over to the couch where Maggie and Annok were spooning. "You've been quiet since we got back home. What's up?"

Maggie fidgeted. "It's hard to assimilate sometimes. I find it difficult to bounce from ego to spirit. Being in body form on Earth is a challenging existence. I often go quiet to re-member my purpose."

Jackson reflected as Maggie's words struck a chord. "I think your mom is dealing with the same thing."

"Don't worry about Mom. She has great intuition and will trust and follow it."

"I know. I just feel for her, trying to make sense of her scientific mind while searching for something she knows can't be proven."

"But that is the beauty of her dilemma," said Maggie. "Eventually she will come to understand the things she cannot see and reason with, and she will have a conventional background to balance and change the omissions and failures of science. The planet will be desperate for such wisdom."