19: Love Is In The Air ♡

Start from the beginning

"Guys did you notice that Sir Jacob wear the same tie every wednesday??" Selena spoke breaking the silence while fluttering her big eye lashes.

"Yeah!! I wonder why?" I replied and shrugged my shoulders.

"Shayaan?" James called him but he didn't reply.

"Shayaan!!" He spoke this time a little louder and shook him slightly.

"Earth to dude!!" James said.

"Ummm!! Yeah! What?" He finally responded.

"Where are you lost?" I asked and Shayaan just smiled in response shaking his head.

"And guys I noticed one more thing?" Selena said making us frown

"And what's that??" James asked looking at her.

The spark in his eyes when he look at Selena is unexplanable!

"Shayaan don't flirt as much as before he used to and I am happy that he is finally understanding that nothing is there in flirting" Selena said while I smiled.

"Yeah there is nothing in it" Shayaan spoke in a serious tone.

"When you will find that one special person your life will completely change Shayaan. It will become perfect. Trust Me" James said acting as if he is the most happy person in the world because he has Selena by his side.

Is it that powerful to change anyone's life?

"Haniya you will also see how powerful love is" Selena Smiled.

Is she reading my mind!?

"Arghhh!! Ok Ok we will see. We trust you Mister Romeo and Miss Juliet" Shayaan winked at me and I winked back.

"I am hugry" I made a puppy face and Shayaan pulled my cheek.

"Ouch!!" I whinced rubbing my cheek and smacked his arm.

"Such an idiot you are!" I rolled my eyes and got up to get something to eat from cafetaria.

"Proud one baby" he bowed down dramatically and we all laughed.

.

James's POV:-

"Sir Jacob is gonna make pairs for the project" I said walking back towards the class as recess was over now.

"I wish to be paired with you!" Selena said and I smiled in response.

We settled down on our seats and Sir Jacob started making pairs for the project.

"Selena you are with James!!" Sir Jacob spoke making us both scream a "Yess!!" happily.

Selena hugged me sideways and I hugged her back. Her gentle touch was enough to give me goosebumps.

"Eheeem" Sir Jacob coughed making us both realize that we were standing in a class full of people.

She make me forget my surroundings. Goshh!!

"Sorry" we mouthed and found everyone awwing at our cuteness and Selena blushed a deep shade of pink giving me butterflies.

Yes We make the cutest couple. No doubt!

"Miss Haniya you are paired with Shayaan!" He pointed towards them and they nodded in response.

"Shayaan tease her way too much" Selena rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

"Yeah I know but I hope this pairing may turn good for them" I replied glancing at them.

Shayaan was having an unreadable expression on his face while Haniya was acting normal.

What is wrong with Shayaan?? After coming back from L.A he is acting weird.

"Lets start!! Come to the physics laboratory you all. Don't you dare to break any model. They are extremely expensive. Everything related to your project is there" Sir Jacob ordered and we started walking towards the laboratory.

Selena decided to walk with Haniya leaving me and Shayaan walk together.

"I will not do anything. I have bookworm with me" Shayaan pulled up his imaginary coller proudly and I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Mister Shayaan!! If I'll get any complain of you then be ready for the punishment as well" We heard a familiar voice and turned around finding Sir Jacob glaring at Shayaan. I guess he heard what Shayaan was saying.

"Ooooppss!!" Shayaan scratched the back of his neck and we ran away.

Reaching there we stood with our partners and started working on our project under the guidence of Sir Jacob.

"Sir I have a question!!" Shayaan asked.

"Yeah finally you have a question! Ask?" Sir jacob replied.

Sarcasam level is high!!

"Actually I wanted to ask that why you wear this tie every wednesday?" Shayaan asked that one question whose answer was the main thing everyone was eager to listen and Sir Jacob's expressions changed.

"You don't have any concern with it Mister Shayaan. Stop checking what I wear and what I don't and why!! Get it??" He replied sternly pointing his finger up at Shayaan making the whole class gasp.

His voice was a little raised and anger was clearly evident on his face. I noticed his eyes getting moisten a bit which felt strange to me.

"Ok!! Whatever! Sorry" Shayaan said in a rude way.

I saw Haniya assuring Shayaan by giving a *you know he is just like that* expression and then they both laughed..

●●●
.

Author's Note:-

Update ♡
So Liked the Chapter??
Do leave me lots of comments because I love it when I get response from my lovely readers :* :))

Yaaay!! Just reached 2k *_* ❤
Thank you for all the Love and Support Everyone.

*******